New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Daniel Tom

Doctor Who sprites, icons, background and tilesets

I am looking for Doctor Who Sprites and tilesets.

Can you help me find?

if there none, can you make one?

RequIre:

Tardis sprite

Tardis tileset

Doctor who sprites

from 1 to 11

Sonic screwdriver from old to new

Others ( put what you have of doctor who)

Thank you very much !

I am looking for Doctor Who Sprites and tilesets.

Can you help me find?

if there none, can you make one?

RequIre:

Tardis sprite

Tardis tileset

Doctor who sprites

from 1 to 11

Sonic screwdriver from old to new

Others ( put what you have of doctor who)

Thank you very much !

Whoa!!!! Thats alot of doctors to sprite!...I might try to do a Tardis for ya, what engine are you working on?

RPGmaker VX Ace

Do you know Doctor Who?

I am planing to create one game of this.

Want to join?

Are You KIDDING!!!?? I LOVE Doctor Who!!! Ive watched all of the 9,10, and 11th Doctors so far!!! I dont know, about joining you in your project, because i have work, i wouldent want to commit to somthing and then latter have to go back on it. But i dont mind helping a little :) . Im off work tomarrow so i'll have a go at makeing you a tardis :) , hows that? Im not the best spriter, but makeing a Tardis is a little different. Anyway, ttyl :)

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&id=4tHcmJ2plZ6sl6iSzdzN2ejS6NfQ5Zea6dLc

Ok...i hope that link works, but if it does theres a little peek at what ive done so far. Ive got the "skeleton/conseption" of the tardis sprite done, now ive got to add detail. And im going to try to make the tardis's light appear to flash. :) Tell me what you think?

Heeeyyy!!! Heres a peek at what ive done so far!!! Hope you like. And dont worry, im not done with it yet :)

Also "Powers that be" im sorry for double posting....i got confused.... :/

could you maybe remove post #7...? it was a mistake becuase i couldent figgure out how to post my pic. sorry...

post-21745-0-52181300-1349601062_thumb.png

Edited by forcebreaker

Nice work, Can you make it more real?

And the wood at the bottom, can you make it shorter?

And where the sign paper?

Im sure gonna try to make it more real looking. :)

Yes i will shorten the bottom, it was bothering me anyway.

and....the sign....ehhhhhh.....lets just say i'll try my best.

Im working with limited space, but ill try to stamp it in there somwhere :) ....

Hey there! Sorry, im almost donr with it. I havent given up! Not even after my computer froze and ruined everything i'd done on you Tardis Sprite. Plz hang in there :)

Alrighty!! This is the results of my work so far :-) . Im going to try to make it appear as though the lamp on top is flashing, but for now, maybe this will tide you over. It may require a little adjusting, but i haveing trouble alineing it with the frame, so ill leave that to you for now. Feel free to ask me if you need me to fix something thats wrong with it.

No credit needed :)

post-21745-0-13345200-1350134308_thumb.png

Edited by forcebreaker

Alrighty!! This is the results of my work so far :-) . Im going to try to make it appear as though the lamp on top is flashing, but for now, maybe this will tide you over. It may require a little adjusting, but i haveing trouble alineing it with the frame, so ill leave that to you for now. Feel free to ask me if you need me to fix something thats wrong with it.

No credit needed smile.png

Can I use this in my game?

Next time READ THE DATE, the topic is over a year old and so it is necroposting. So create a new thread if you wish to request anything don't post in an old one. Plus forcebreaker hasn't logged in here in a while. 

Closing topic, if the OP wishes to reopen the thread, PM a mod.