New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
forcebreaker

ROUNDED -VX-AUTOTILES!!!!

Guess what!!?? I decided, I was gonna stop being so lazy! And actually contribute to the community for a change!!!

And i know how yalls out there "HATE" the "Blocky-ness" of the VX RTP.

Well, to remedy that, ive dun started edit'in them to make them be more round like.

I dont know yet if some one has already done this (actually, there is one guy, but im not sure what his user name is, and im pretty sure he only did it for regular tiles.)

But here ya go anyway.

PS-Ive only got the snow, desert, and grass ones done. The dirt/mountain one i have to fix still, but its useable for now. I'll be posting updates for this until ive got the whole RTP pretty much done. Please tell me what yall think. Be honest, but not mean. And i hope yall can find these tiles useful.

THANKS!! :D

post-21745-0-14683000-1349334138_thumb.png

Can't hardlyt wait for them to be all finished. I think these may be the best rounded tiles so far out.

Can't hardlyt wait for them to be all finished. I think these may be the best rounded tiles so far out.

LOL Thank you very much! I'll try my best to have'um done soon. Thank you so much for your patients :)