New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Makamura

simple DBS help 2 (shake!)

Hello there again!

First I would like to thank MoonPearl for the last help he gave me!

This time I need one more simple DBS help! I want to make my screen shake when an enemy

attacks the actors(with Normal Hit or Skill,just like Dragon Quest).I think it must be easy though...

Plz help! Thanks in advance!

~Makamura

What's up.

Ok, so this is the closest script I could find to do what you want.

http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/Script_Bat23_Code.txt

You have to paste that above main. And then go to Element names in System (Tab all the way to the right side) in the Database and add an element called Shake (You must spell it just like this!) Then make a skill that your enemy will use. Finally, simply check the shake box on your skill under element and in the Enemies tab give the enemy the skill that has the shake element attached to it. I don't know if it will work with other Battle Systems but I tested it and it does work with the Default Battle System. Enjoy! 

P.s. Give creds to MOG this is NOT my script. Thanks. Peace.

Aww thanks srpitezilla! I use the default system so its gona work fine for me !

Case Closed!

Thanks again!

~Makamura

Congrats on finding an easy fix.

Makamura there is a 'Best Answer' button you can press that will highlight the useful comment for other users trying to find this same solution. This will help RMU users. Thanks. (I know I'm not a mod but i try to help Marked out if I can)