New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Marked

Forum Markers

I've noticed that the forum markers arnt showing up anymore. Is it just me? Im sure I uploaded them to the server... That needs to fixed admin-sir :D

I cant edit my topic titles. I meant to say Forum Markers.

lol no actually. I can do just about anything with the forum still. Same with RMXP Ultimate. But that is just in case they need my help with something. But these guys are pretty experienced. Leon could fix the markers. Dont you get the feeling the staff are inactive?

Sadly, yes, I think the staff are inactive...I'm inactive, because I'm kind of unsure of what to do around here. I'm really at a loss of how to fix anything else that is still broken...and it seems like, as the days seem to continue on, things break even more...-sighs- this poor site has been through a lot. I don't want to see it all just die...but I'm at a loss of how to help it...

Well you are not on your own. There are active members here. There's not a whole lot that needs to be fixed. I have some suggestions for the RPG Maker XP section if you are interested. I will also be helping out with the traffic. Dont give up hope! I like the members category in the Wiki, I added a little profile of my own. I copied your layout :D

EDIT: I just discovered something interesting. When I went to get the link for my avatar, i noticed that the link went to my trap17.com account. That explains why everyones avatars are gone, because I closed down my account.

When I moved the forums here, I forgot to change the url for the uploads directory. Although, this is just a theory... To fix the avatars goto AdminCP >> Tools & Settings >> General Configuration >> Upload URL

That should solved the problem. I think something similar had happened with your makers. They were linked back to my trap17.com account. Anyway, try that and see if it works.

ooooh, but how come Dazerz avatar is still thar ?..... HE"S A WITCH GUT HIM

anyway, yer missing teh point here, we're supposed to talk about RMXP, NUT TEH FORUMZ, just forget anything that happened and talk about eventz-RGSS-spriting-storytelling ANYTHING...

and I'll tell you why sweetalk dosen't want to post, cuz he's afraid of SPAMMERZ( that meanz spamming btw)

I mean during these 3 dayz (4 in my case ;-; ) we were just spamming, talking rubbish sewedish (alright that was stupid) and and .... when did spamming become illegal anyway huh ? (that waz stupid also)

alright I'm out of ideaz, I cant say anything else (unless you count my new all-new new recipe of making omelets with adding a little pich of- ....no ? ;-; )

I can try t fix them. But I am using a Secured Computer at Boot Camp so It limits me on what I can do, but I'll look into it.

EDIT

Reason: Problam Fixed

---Noob Saibot, Manager