New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
deathmoverz24

My Recent Work

I've been quite busy doing art stuff. Its a clash of characters with only female chraracters(Good Side vs Evil/AntiHero Side). This one I made in more than 2 weeks. Im just gonna share here as i am a part of this community. The background was not really fitting bcoz im in rushed.

clash_of_characters__female_allstars_by_deathmoverz24-d5jggfh.png

Edited by deathmoverz24

They are my favorite characters in game or anime. I feel so unrelieved. But I guess you do know Chun-Li or even Catwoman right? If yes, then I need to improve more lol. Now I know how a cosplayers feels like when he/she ever ask of "who are you" questions.

Is that Faye Valentine?! Awesome, man. Very nice work. Don't have much criticism beside that. lol

The awkward moment when I recognize none of these characters. But hey, boobs. Awesome.

How do you not recognise even 1? I mean, not even Cat woman? that was a dead give away!

nice job Death, I noticed atleast 7 characters.

How do you not recognise even 1? I mean, not even Cat woman? that was a dead give away!

But I guess you do know Chun-Li or even Catwoman right?

I live a very sheltered life, I suppose. The only thing I know about Catwoman is she was played by Halle Berry. (Thanks to The Hangover)

"Do they dream of mauling Zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit?"

Yes halle berry played it in the movie and its a very very very old character that supposed to be well known now. But then again on my part I didnt even know The Hangover movie :/

Thank you guys for appreciation.

Edited by deathmoverz24