New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Is the RPG Maker VX section redundent?

absolutly , since they both have their own sets of custom scripts (wich in my opinion is the main reason people search rpg maker sites) to find resources for a specific engine, so by having their own forum section makes it easier for people to find stuff for what they are using. Thats what i think anyways :P

Yep . but VX and ace use the same resources

as of scripts

you can just have a different section for Scripting support . Like it should be

RGSS , RGSS2 , RGSS3 , etc etc

as of scripts

That my friend is a splendid suggestion.

I like that idea, it would slim down some of the bulk of the forums and possibly make things much more organized. As for combining them into one section having subsections for each of the RGSS versions would be the best bet in my opinion.

as of scripts

Indeed, though there are some differences between the materials, its mostly easily convertable, Honestly, its annoying to me to see the two combined script wise since there is such bulk of new vx ace material obscuring vx material

Keep it, Marked. There are still plenty of people who use RMVX, as either they had bought it previously or have decided not to use RMVX Ace for whatever reason.

Yes Keep a VX section because there is a huge number of people that still use it. Some people like me still use several versions. I still use XP, VX, Ace, and RPG Maker 2.

and why was there lack of a poll in this topic? You are so fond of polls. (poles! haha funny pun but it was unintended.)

Edited by ShinGamix