New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Marked

The Spam forum

This topic is for discussion about the spam forum.

Here is the description of the Spam forum:

The right pace for spammers.

Post Count Disabled.

The post count is disabled, so the forum is actually for spam. Now, this topic here was closed because it was spam. It was already in the spam forum.

So, is the spam forum more of a recycling bin, where topics are closed and moved to, or are members actually allowed to spam in this forum? Since this is in the Cafe, the members can post their comments on what they think the spam forum should be for.

uhhh ummm ok here goes :

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

now this is a killer xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just noticed he locked my pizza topic

DAZERRZ I TOLD YOU NUT TO SPAM I TOLD NOW LOOK WAT U HAVE DOWN, I WANT ME TOPICZ N' I WANT IT NOWZ, OR I"LL MAKE YOU AN OMLETE

ahhh now back to our topic... and again xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you see ..the thing I dont get is if you are disabling the post count, why would you care if we spam there ? and IF that was truely a "garbage" forum, why would you care if you make trash IN the garbge, eh ? and its common that "spam" forumz are made for ppl to say stupid thingz in 'em (that doesn't clear you Dazerz)

anyway, its funny how the staff works here xD so thats what ur gud at... sucking teh fun out of it.... you ... you... FUN-SUCKERZ <<<<<< taken from Dazerz but the creditz go to me (wazzgoin on here ?)

anyway no hard feelingz I'm OK with it I have like 20 other spam forumz to waist my time on B)

P.S: so wadda ya think of my pizza scripting eh ? wouldn't be a bad- ..... right I'll go say my thoughtz to someone else, sum ppl who appreciate kewlness ....

Well, the spam forum was made for anyone who is bored and just wants to post some kind of random spam basically. It's not currently being used as a recycle bin. So, the original purpose of the Spam forum was for people to come in and post crap without getting their topic closed because it's useless, but to avoid people spamming to no extent just to get post count up, the count is disabled.

AND JUSTICE FER ALLZ!!!!111!!ONE

...Sorry, I get excitable. I think the Spam forum is just somewhere to post random crap that has nothing to do with anything.

Oh, yeah, and it's a place to practice ASCII art.