New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Leon

Something I don't get...

How on earth did it get the name "Spam?" Is it because it is just as bad as the canned meat substitute?

you know that qustion is very important, why did they call teh beutiful art of spammerz like that ?

we should demand our rightz REVOLUTION EVRYBUDY

(btw Leonz I waz thinkin wat would ya say to join me scripting teh new all-new pizza make-ityerself new script, eh ? B) )

AND WE SHALL FIGHT AND FIGHT N' FIGHT (3timez) UNTIL WE GET WAT WE WUNT, WE SHALL PUT DOWN THE RULE OF SWEET TALKZ AND DOMINATE TEH WORLD OF PIZZA.. (uhhhh I'm done I guess) THANK YO and and GOD BLESS AMERICAZ <<<<<< (to2ly kewl ending I wanna thank who invented it....wazz hiz name again ?)

are you saying your friggin shampooz (AKA scriptz) are more important than taking spammerz name high ?

WE WILL FIGHT ALL OF THOSE WHO DISBELIVE TEH ONLY TRUTH : SPAMMERZ IS TEH MOST RATIONAL THING 2DO... or were you talkin about pizzaz ? B) cuz if you were then iz ur loss nut mine rly....I love pizza B)

so I was just saying.... 2dayz I started school.... again...and sum ppl are about to be expelled (as alwayz) and I'll be sure to have teh honour of doing teh dirty work fer 'em hopefully B)..... I wanna make a topic....naaaaaah....maybe...

DD, when you see the scripts I am working on, and the game that will use them, you will feel like you know NOTHING about RGSS.