New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Jar Of Dirt

Looking for a Web Designer

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a web designer to, obviously, design a website for me.

If you're interested, post a link to where I can find your portfolio.

Here is a summary of the site:

The site is/will be called ECHOcore Gaming. The site will feature game news, game reviews, screenshots of upcoming games, a special indie section for independent game devs, and a forum for all of our members to chat amongst themselves.

As I said, if you're interested, post your portfolio.

And please just walk away if your website looks like this: http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs/

Hi

My name is Russ with Alpha and Omega Design ( www.alphaandomegadesign.com ). I build websites using Joomla, WordPress or just HTML. Would love to talk to you about your web site project. Here are a few samples of websites I've designed:

www.williamgreeninspires.com

www.midwestministrydevelopment.org

www.shawnharper.org

www.mauricepromartialarts.com

www.ambitmasters.com

www.americanpieparty.org

www.wingchunwarriorsociety.com

www.drnelsonsplendidhealth.com

Thanks

Russ

russellh9@aol.com

These websites all look like they're just one template and you change the layout of the information and pictures. I can give you a mockup design using photoshop of how I want the site to look and then you can tell me if it's do-able or not and if it is, the price. Expect a mockup sometime this week as I'm not very busy, but I have much to do tonight.

Please contact me by email from now on. I'll message you the email.

lol I wouldn't get a website done from any one like this who only posted a single message which was to inform you of their service as a web designer...looks like they google help needed and post to everything they find.

I've done webdesign but i'm not really interested in doing it again. I find it has too many hastles especially if I'm the one who has to update the code and events because other people are too incompetant (my last clients)

I'm sure you could find a nice template for a site, but if you just want to know if the site is plausable, post your idea and I can easily tell you what price range you can be looking at.

BTW any thing you make on Photshop is doable for a website, some things just take a bit longer than others.

Edited by dolarmak

I'll make you something for free if I can put a copyright at the bottom: "Designed by Game Dev Unlimited" ?

And Marked makes damn impressive websites :D Take it from me, I've seen some of his work.

Close this up. Marked, you're voluntarily hired. I'll message you when I get the mockup done. Don't expect it anytime too soon, though. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so, mandatory family time. The parts for my new build are arriving today so I'll be putting that together and I'll be gaming my ass off for the next month. Classes start January 7th for me, too.

If anyone enjoys gaming and would be interested in doing reviews, or game news, for my website, please message me. I'd like to get one person on each platform (PC, 360, PS3, WiiU)

EDIT: Also, I'll be sure to say that 'Game Dev Unlimited' is 'sponsoring' the website every so often in the stuff I do.

Edited by Jar Of Dirt