New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
LaDestitute

My First Minecraft Let's Play

Here's my topic with all of my let's plays. My old ones can be found in my channel under the Old Let's Plays playlist.

List

Modded Minecraft Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Edited by LaDestitute

Not bad :D

Just a few tips for ya.

Talk more(through 95% of the video) and be a little more happy when you do it. Cause right now you sound a little boring like you just stayed up for 48 hours straight and have a sleepy voice.

Talking is the most important part of doing a lets play.

Edit: Didnt realize you were actually talking. Guess your sound got a little quiet somehow a little ways through it. You might want to increase the volume of your recording and voice. I had to turn my volume up to 600% then normal just to hear you a little bit.

Sorry if im sounding like an ass. Im not trying to be one. Just giving ya tips that will greatly help you :D.

If you havn't done so yet, I'd suggest installing OptiFine to give you better fps because I noticed a little lag going on. Texture pack + mods included are fine and not a bad LP overall. Maybe invest in a better microphone.

@Polraudio: Yeah, I had a mistake with the music volume so that won't happen again.

@madanchi: I am actually running OptiFine. I also use Fraps and make sure nothing else is running aside from Fraps and Minecraft.

Edited by LaDestitute