New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Darkness

How to set the monsters to attack more than 1 time per turn?

Question

Is there a way to make the monsters to attack more than a time per turn?

Can I do it without using a script? or I'd still need a script to do this?

P.S. I was so confused about where should I put this topic in since I made two or three mistakes back then,so I deal with this support forum.

6 answers to this question

Can you tell me why you're confused about where to post it? I really want to make it clear for people which is hard to do sometimes since I know where everything is myself. It's one support forum for all support questions.

@Marked - Well,back then I'm just newbie and didn't know much about this website(or webboard). so,I don't really know what is "support forum". but,now I understand it.

@albertibay - never mind. since this request can not be fulfill without a script,Should I move this topic or start a new one with the same title?

Do you mean a specific monster can attack 2 or times?

Its possible without script. But take note that this monster must not have any other monster included in Troops.

I was bored so regardless of what battle system youre using, here are the step anyway:

1. Make a common event like this:

74751_3523749351013_2042557526_n.jpg

The common event's name is : "Double Attack"

You can copy and paste the Force Action on how many attacks you like

2. Now make a skill. I named it 2 attacks. No Scope. Put on the common event "Double Attack"

63720_3523749391014_901747760_n.jpg

3. This is monster that will have multiple attacks. Just follow what I did in the picture

486310_3523749431015_648772254_n.jpg

4. Now for the Troop

148765_3523763551368_612074851_n.jpg

Because of the Index 1 in the Force Action. The common event forces the "first" monster on the troop to attack multiple times. Actually you can put many monsters in the troop just by knowing this and making some adjustments. I dont know I cant easily explain it more. Im bad at english.

Edited by deathmoverz24