New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Midknights

The Meep Goes Boom!

Hello, my name is Midknights. I am an extreme fan of Sonic, the Dragon Ball Series(Z and Ball, beside GT), Little fan of Naruto, somewhat fan of Bleach, and a fan of Megaman too. I just got this pic randomly because it reminds me of my madeup character Hitomi Hellion from my work in progress game Midknights. Anyways I am 12 years old, my normal hobbies are drawing, going on the internet, and playing video games.

To be honest I came to this forum to get help with game creation in RPGXP and RPG2003, Which I mostly and only use. I'm currently creating a DBZ game for both of them, the RPG2003 one is ALMOST complete with resources and the RPGXP one needs more sprites and alot more stuff, so overall I came here to perhaps find some resources for RPG2003 and RPGXP of DBZ related, scripts, charsets, tilesets, chipsets, battlechars, characters, sounds, music(Legit from teh anime music for RPGXP if possible), skins, and icons.

Anyways its nice to join a new acive forum and get help from people who are over my skilled level in RPG2003 and RPGXP production, I hope to futurely speak with all the members.

Welcome to GDU :)

That's exactly how I got into this sort of thing. My older brother had RM2k3 (or maybe just 2000) and he also had a ton of DBZ resources, and I was only interested in making a DBZ game, starting with Roshi's island :P That's when I was 14 or 15, which seems a long time ago these days.

Very welcome to GDU Midknights :) You've came to the right place we know a lot about those engines and can help where you need it.

Edited by madanchi

Wow, its an honor to meet you guys, especially the Admin, I'll probably stay here to join the community

aswell. My favorite Megaman Character has to be Zero, when he features in Megaman Zero.

Hi Midknights,

I enjoy all those things too, Megaman is awesome, but it's hard to say which is my favorite, tho I do inch towards X. I even have a fan game idea for mega man, but i'll stick to my current project and finish that first.

Hello, my name is Midknights. I am an extreme fan of Sonic, the Dragon Ball Series(Z and Ball, beside GT), Little fan of Naruto, somewhat fan of Bleach, and a fan of Megaman too. I just got this pic randomly because it reminds me of my madeup character Hitomi Hellion from my work in progress game Midknights. Anyways I am 12 years old, my normal hobbies are drawing, going on the internet, and playing video games.

To be honest I came to this forum to get help with game creation in RPGXP and RPG2003, Which I mostly and only use. I'm currently creating a DBZ game for both of them, the RPG2003 one is ALMOST complete with resources and the RPGXP one needs more sprites and alot more stuff, so overall I came here to perhaps find some resources for RPG2003 and RPGXP of DBZ related, scripts, charsets, tilesets, chipsets, battlechars, characters, sounds, music(Legit from teh anime music for RPGXP if possible), skins, and icons.

Anyways its nice to join a new acive forum and get help from people who are over my skilled level in RPG2003 and RPGXP production, I hope to futurely speak with all the members.

Sonic=Check

DBZ = Check!

Naruto=Anbu!

Bleach=YEA!

MegaMan=Zero and RUSH!

12 years old..oh!

Looking for DBZ resources will keep eyes open for new stuff around.

Welcome Welcome!

That is the same reason I got started making games on RPG Maker. My brother bought RPG Maker 2 for PS2 and I was hooked! Ever since then I have been trying to make one game and stay on one project. At the time I didn't own a computer so the console versions were the next best thing. My current project is a remake of an unfinished project that I made for RPG Maker on PSX and decided that it needed to life and more power.

I am a huge fan of most animes include Dragonball (All of them) and Bleach!

I always enjoyed Megaman and I just started Naruto. I hope that the few episodes that I have seen will be a foreshadowing of what to expect.

Congrads on being 12 years. If you're like me maybe you will get a game done before you hit 20. (Joke)

Best of luck to you.