New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Leon

Now is the time!

This site has sat idle for far too long.

I have returned to see what glory has grown, only to see this beautiful flower of my home wither to almost nothing. I WONT TAKE IT.

I am here now, to bring this site back, from the ashes; and you will all bear witness to what teamwork, perseverence, and hard work can accomplish. Together, with everyone's help, we can bring this site back up to the top, into the pantheon of great RPG Making forums!

I remember Creation Asylum, with its cliques and scripters who didn't even care. Its graphic artists who seldom made anything for you. Its writers who thought your ideas sucked, without offering assistance.

This site was once, and will once again be a place of friendship, a forum where people can come, congregate, knowing they will get the help, understanding, and friendship they need to make their ideas and dreams come true.

Now, I implore every member on this site... if this place means half as much to you as it does to me, Marked, and a few others... Don't roll your eyes and say 'I don't have the time anymore..' We MAKE time for what is important to us! Marked giving his all into this, I am ashamed I left. Now,

Join us, in rebuilding this site! Earning the reputation and respect it deserves, and allowing this site to rise from the ashes!

I totally agree on all counts :). People who work together can achieve anything they want to with the willpower behind getting it done. It is sad that the place has seemed to slow down but there is no doubt in my mind with some perseverance we will have this place back in tip top shape in no time.

All it takes is like 15mins a day 5 times a week even and you have enough time that you can do little things here and there so yea its possible :).

And at last you can sign me up because a place of friendship and learning is something that I defiantly loved and still love about this place. The people here are really nice and very helpful, no other game creation site has been as helpful as people here have been.

And Lizzie hun your siggie is still the same :P *Hugs*

Well, firefly, we gotta show everyone what we can do. And band together, to bring this back to former glory. We need contributers, and people working on projects. Everyone, we CAN do this.

I wil try to post as much as i can and try to make tutorials.

Right now im working on an open world game for xp thats going to be a GDU Exclusive(what isnt that i make?).

I like your enthusiasm Lizzie, I'm sure we can get the site active in no time at all. But in all honestly, January is usually a really quiet month for most websites. Don't be discouraged if it takes a bit of time to get things running at full steam.