New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Your favourite quotes!

"to die a thousand deaths is to but live once...and you still have to go through a lot of pointless B#S# "

-me

Lol what? Fix your grammar please. Plus it just sounds like you stole from wyzrds quote on 2pac.

really then dont use it. I didnt read the other qoutes. This is why i dont particiapate in side stuff.

Edited by ShinGamix

I'd like a couple of mine tweaked a bit, the mistakes are bugging me.

also I just noticed there are some of mine you didn't add :(

do not add the bold, just the text. it's only to show what I changed.

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is." -Yoda

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore

Ron Weasley: "You two just Apparated on my knees!"

Fred/George Weasley: "Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark"

"A thousand apologies, O patient one." -Gazeem (Aladdin)

Forbes Thought Of The Day

“ Not many sounds in life, and I include all urban and rural sounds, exceed in interest a knock at the door. â€

— Charles Lamb

"The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." -Qui Gon Jinn

"This is MY story. And you're not part of it." -Auron (Kingdom Hearts 2)

"You really DO remember me this time. I'm so FLATTERED!" -Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2)

"What doesn't kill ya, usually succeeds in the second attempt." -Mr. Krabs (Spongebob Squarepants)

"Just beeee yourself" -Genie (Aladdin)

"I like that boulder, that is a nice boulder." -Donkey (Shrek)

"Yeah, right, brimstone. Don't be talking about no brimstone. I know what I smelled, it wasn't no brim and it didn't come off no stone neither." -Donkey (Shrek)

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but earth? That's like filling a cup with ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

"Every story must have an ending" Auron (Final Fantasy X)

"You don't know what you've lost until you can't find it anymore." -Me

man, that's a lot. I had more that i wrote down last night, but i changed my mind in the morning.

Edited by Bob423

"If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die." – Eddard Stark

"Though mayhaps this was a blessing. Had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey." - Wyman Manderly

"My alma mater was books, a good library.... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity." -Malcolm X

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light." ~ The Lion Turtle - Avatar the Last Airbender

Its kinda Long but we can excerpt  "The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed."  ~The Lion Turtle - Avatar The Last Airbender

I love quotes. Some are wise, some are funny. I learn a lot from them and I inspired some of the lines of our stor with those. These are my most favorite.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
William Shakespeare

"If we judge others, it is because we are judging something in ourselves of which we are unaware."
John. A. Sandfort

"Words are great weapons... They cut deeper than swords... They stab you in the back, even if you face your foe... They can give you happiness and hope that no religion, no god could ever promise... But words also kill...without one touching the body of the victim... Words are powerful...so we have to use them wisely..."

Lord BloodySoul

"Those seeking answers to past questions are noble in soul... Those seeking to understand the past are wise... Those forgetting the past and never care are ignorant... And those who seek to forget the past...I pity the most..."

Kyojuki, the Vice of the Red Blades

“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?†-Lelouch