New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
RageMage

Join me in Wonderland

Okay folks looking to see who would be interested in joining me in Wonderland Online, a free to play 2D anime styled MMORPG by IGG.

There isn't much to say about it other than it takes a classic RPG style game play and puts it into a MMO world, if you are the type of person who loves pets in MMO's then you can capture almost any NPC as a pet, yes even humans. Early on you receive a tent which truly becomes your home as after you start manufacturing you can customize it to have any look. With a compound alchemy system you can create items and equipment.

If there is enough interest in this I would like to start a RM Unlimited Guild, not only to advertise the site but also to be able to hang out with my friend from here.

If your interested or have other questions just ask, I'm sure there is a lot that I haven't covered here.

Awesome, well on a side note anyone that does join me should know I'm playing on Cancer 3 server. I always have and since I have some high level friends there things would be easier. I hope that I won't be on there without everyone.

Bursting is complicated when you are new to the game. Bursting is the only way you can level up quickly. You have to play for awhile, build some good friends, and make a what is called a burst team. Otherwise no one will want to burst with you because it damages their experience points. Ill explain:

Bursting is when 4 people create a team, usually by the farm in North Island. It basically a series of spells and attacks performed on the enemy(beetles).

Usually everyone on the team needs a pet cow. Unfortunately you can't catch cows unless you are level 80+ So you will need help. 

The teams usually demand 3 fires and 1 water. First you need GS (goddess skill obtained in Korea) 
You can pay people or find high level friends to help you.

Eremotes bought in the IM are necessary if you don't want to spend long hours sitting and clicking the same thing. Everyone has one but you dont need it.

As soon as the battle starts the water first:
Shrinks beetles FURTHEST away from the screen ALWAYS
Water Shields Her cow
Freezes same beetle
Uses sleep on same beetle
If there is a second beetle she shrinks and then sleeps or freezes it. 

The fire:
Slow Down skill top beetle (miss is okay)
Mess/ Poison top beetle (miss)
GS (hot fire attack themself [increases atk])
Use strongest atk (not a beating)

The higher the level the fire, the more damage it makes on the beetle and thus the more experience your entire team gets. On a normal day, Fires gets about 10,000 exp points and water gets about 20,000. On 2x experience it can be waaaay more. My water has gotten over 100k and my fire 80k. 
Fires get less exp than water.

I'm aware as to what bursting is, I have played in the past and had a characters 170+ preparing to reborn, I've also mentioned I have friends who are high level willing to help me with my new character.

I'd be playing my old characters if I remembered any of my information for them. I'm also playing as a water so leveling will be a bit faster than if i was playing as a fire.

You also didn't mention the requirements for speed when bursting as fires need to have as low speed as possible if not 0 while waters need to be faster than everyone else. if memory serves me right then a wind can be faster than the water though mostly nobody wants to burst with wind or earth which can make it a bit harder for them to level.

There's also the fact that you can multi-client so that you can create a burst team by yourself. It would be a real pain trying to get everything for manufacturing or compounding without alts since it is a very time consuming process.

If more people on here joined bursting wouldn't be a problem. Until I get my 58 wis I won't bother bursting, have to make sure to get my skills for bursting and while I know I'll have all required skills before then (with the exception of my GS which I will be getting today or tomorrow thanks to the help of my 110RB friend and his 100RB and 90RB alts.)

Here's to hoping you can join me BM. Be nice to have another person my level around to train with. A water going solo is a bit weird, would be worse if I didn't have my bow. :P If you do join hop onto Cancer 3 and whisper my character Kaite so I can friend ya.

Well I mean, it's not fair having your character pleveled while we have to train the hard way :P

Anyone is capable of bursting in fact I'd burst with anyone from here after everyone gets GS, even mini burst before GS. I'm not so much being pleveled, since they are only trying to get my wiz and con up enough to go to Korea and get my GS (He's not on as much as he let on when he told me he still played.)

I think it would be fun though to start over, you seem to be well versed in what to do, so i don't see the issue.

...I can't play this moment but later...

I have started over (just a few days ago), with my water the level doesn't matter so much since all I do with him is support. A level difference doesn't make to big of a deal other than to help exp skyrocket, just have to keep speed at 0 or as low as possible which isn't hard. I say this as the exp is based on the damage.

Looking forward to seeing you in game Broken.