New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

As you know Marked has been looking for someone to take over RMU so he can do other things. I have accepted that role to ease the burden for marked and continue this community with its awesome members.

Marked has lead the community for years and has done one hell of a job to give us all a home and one awesome community. So lets all thank Marked for all his years of keeping this place going and welcome our new admin.

Don't worry he will still be around.

Now is the time for my Mutiny! Kill Polraudio and his supporters my army of emoticons!

:youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit:

j/k, Congrats

Don't worry he will still be around.

Yeah I sometimes get REALLY bored on weekends. Otherwise I'm super busy with working and freedom.

I've moved myself into an owner usergroup, but it looks like I'm an ordinary member.

Also, everyone, just because Pol was admin doesn't mean there's no room for more admins. Although now you're gona have to deal with him too. Lulz. I've finally assumed the role of just that guy who makes stuff. The new admin(s) purpose is to bring passion back into the management here, and a new direction and different opinions on how things should be (although I'm going to pressure everyone anyway :shifty:).

I also have several plans for minor improvements to the site which I will do if I get time on the weeekends. I've got a new banner ready and waiting but I literally have no time these days. I have said that I have stopped developing the site, but I still want to make improvements to the existing stuff. Maybe add caching to my code.  Idk.

I'm glad to see this resolved. Now we can focus on game making and building a great community. Pol, any ideas on how to bring more people on to the site?

Congratulations

also

I'm glad to see this resolved. Now we can focus on game making and building a great community. Pol, any ideas on how to bring more people on to the site?

We could use exclusive content and unique events(with good rewards) for a start. Advertising on other sites will help out lots if you got a good foot in their door(helped another site i was admin on(we had a steady 50 people online posting at all times))

If i had money i would give away money for events. That mixed with advertising will get people to come but getting them to stay is the hard part. Main thing to ask is what can we offer that other sites cant?

Grab your torches and pitchforks! We must stop this uprising, and prove there is a better adm-... nevermind... Congrats!

Congradulations!

Does this mean that the forum will not be taken down? 

Also, I already advertise the forum everywhere I go, and so do some of my friends but I will be willing to advertise it some more. lol

Does this mean that the forum will not be taken down? 

I never said that. This just means Pol has the authority to lead the site, in whatever form he chooses. I really want their to be a team of staff who use RM as much as we used to when we started the site.

I have smaller updated that I want to implement here, but I'm really busy since I started my nu job (and didn't quit my existing jobs, or graduate)

I thought I saw it a few weeks back in one of the news threads, not sure when though. But that is great news.

Lol you know whats sad, up until January 2013. For some reason I thought Pol was a Administrator already. Enjoy the upgrade.

Lol. He was an admin in the past, but it's been quite a while.

Oh okay :annoyed: , I guess I wasn't hallucinating.