New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Apidcloud

Gibbo 2D Beta 1.0 (Gibbo Glast) Release! (1.1 since 18 Aug 2013)

Alright, I have the time right now. Let me know if you keep having the same issues after changing .net version

Thanks!

So weird... We'll try to figure out what's possibly causing it..

I apologize for any inconvenience,

Thanks

Edit:

Does your output window (at gibbo) report any unusual information?

Edited by Apidcloud

We didn't figure out anything yet.. Do you have any news regarding the issues?

About the installation folder, it isn't weird since Gibbo uses ClickOnce software, hence installing somewhere inside users folder (appdata)

Regards

What is the licensing for this program? Can I use it to create a commercial product? I've got an indie game I've been trying to make in AS3 but AS3 is like my polar opposite, this however looks promising.

Hello, Enigma

Gibbo2D doesn't have a royalties system yet even though it's deployment system uses MIT license, so it's completely free for now :)

Can you please tell me if you have the same issues as Polraudio, when trying to open a game scene or game objects?

Regards

Edited by Apidcloud

Everything works perfect after i switched to windows classic theme. It also works with a regular theme but doesnt work with a 3rd party theme.

Well, that's better. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's actually a bug on Xceed (Gibbo uses Xceed)

We'll try to somehow fix it anyway

Thanks!

The forced Online Installer as well as the constant internet connections made by this program are a clear indication that this program has nothing to do with its purported purpose.

Absolute Crap.  Thanks but no thanks. 

/removes from computer

Hello, Heretic86.

We use an online installer since it's a much better way to keep the software up to date - therefore I don't seem to understand your statement at all :thumbsup: