New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
chigoo

8 pages challenge!

So far in my game I am the only person to beat the game, and I've only done so about 3 times (It's very hard)

So I am here to challenge you guys to try to beat my game, by collecting all eight pages, and finding the crystal that signals the end of the game.

Don't worry It's not a long game, In fact you can actually beat it in under 5mins... Or die in under 30secs...

There are two modes, Hard and Easy, It doesn't matter which mode you play in.

To win this contest, you mus take a screenshot, or video of the You won message.

I have recently updated the game

here's the new link: ClickMe

You can find the thread of this game here

Anyone who beats the game will receive a custom made user bar by me, and the first person to win will receive an even better looking User bar by me.

Edited by chigoo

Yep, the 8th one is always the hardest, and now you have to find the crystal to to actually win, before when you found all eight pages, you still died...

Yep, the 8th one is always the hardest, and now you have to find the crystal to to actually win, before when you found all eight pages, you still died...

what? I would have still died? lol what a terrible ending

what? I would have still died? lol what a terrible ending

lol yep... but now you have a chance of winning, if you find the crystal after you collect all eight pages. I'm actually going to be updating it today, to make the crystal light up so it's easier to find.