New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
zahraa

What are your favorite songs?

Hi

I'm really into music so let's share some nice songs.Which songs do you like the best?

I really really love these songs:

Under-Alex Hepburn

Numb-Linkin park

In The End-Linkin park

She Wolf-David Guetta Ft Sia

Sweet Nothing-Calvin Harris Ft Florence Welch

Payphone-maroon 5

You Bring Me Joy-Amelia lilly

Just listen and enjoy :ok:

I dont listen to music besides game music while im playing games so i would have to say.

Desert_Exploration_1 from starbound lol. Yea its odd that i dont like "normal" music :P

I dont listen to music besides game music while im playing games so i would have to say.

Desert_Exploration_1 from starbound lol. Yea its odd that i dont like "normal" music :P

Lol when i play a game I usually turn its music off and play my favorite songs :grin: I know I'm completely addicted to music...

1. Machinae Supremacy - Best songs to get into their Music are "A view from the End of the World", "Reanimator" and "Ronin"

HIM - Best songs in my opinion are "Heart under the Rose" and "Killing Loneliness"

Rhapsody of Fire - Best songs ever are "The mystic "Phrophecy of a demon Knight" and "Old Age of Wonders" (totally going to stick in your mind forever XD )

Skilled - Best song is "Awake and Alive"

Weird Al - Best song forever is "Dare to be Stupid" :3

Disturbed - Best songs are "Down with the Sickness" and "Liberata"

DragonForce - Best songs are "Valley of the Damned" and "Soldiers of the Wasteland"

David Garrett - EVERYTHING X3

Lang Lang - ALSO EVERYTHING X3

Flowers OST - I just love instrumental! :D

I prefer classical music, dubstep, techno, orchestrated rock, rock, and video game music the most, I'm not a fan of pop. I have a dislike towards pop culture or just generally most songs with lyrics that sound like they whine and complain or not match the flow of the music as it could possibly be best at.

Ranking of my top songs however, I would have to do a top 24 because it's my lucky number. I will not put VGM on this list or else it would be full of that, and no remixes or else I would have a lot of that too.

24~Skylight by Sam Padrul (I can't stop listening to it, sounds so groovy!)

23~Firefrost by EnV (I love the techno music, I love EnV and Waterflame the best)

22~Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex (I don't have a comment here)

21~Awoken by Woodentoaster (I'm not a fan of ponies)

20~I am the Enemy by All Good Things (If I ever get in a fight with someone, this is my theme)

19~Ghosts n Stuff by Deadmau5 (Iz great)

18~Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold (A bit darker, but me likey)

17~Feel Good Inc by Gorrilaz (Very well put together, great music video, and nice voice)

16~Bring Me To Life by Evanescence (This was the first song I ever listened to, no joke)

15~Monster by Dev (Don't judge, I just love the instruments)

14~What Have You Done by Within Temptation (Pretty Epic)

13~Move Along by All American Rejects (Who hasn't heard this?)

12~Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy (The most different one on this list, I like only a few of their songs)

11~Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin (I love this band)

10~Warriors by Imagine Dragons (Who doesn't like them? Probably a few people)

9~Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day (This band is full of American Idiots)

8~Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven (I can play the first part on piano :D)

7~Over The Hills and Far Away by Nightwish (Lots of good stuff)

6~Honeybee by Steam Powered Giraffe (Steampunk For Life! I'll rust with you for fancy shoes and brass goggles on Saturday night because Captain Albert Alexander turn backed the clock... references...)

5~Roads Untraveled by Linkin Park (Faint and Lost in the Echo are also pretty great)

4~Last to Know by Three Days Grace (Close call with The Good Life, Animal I Have Become, and Never Too Late)

3~Ghost by Mystery Skulls (Everybody hasn't heard of this guy, he's bloody amazing)

2~Daybreak by Overwerk (All his works are amazing, but Daybreak blew my mind the first time I heard it)

1~Instant Crush by Daft Punk (I <3 Daft Punk)

Ardi out.

Edited by Ardaceus

Old Mac Donald had a farm...

oh my god Heretic you are a blessing to this forum.

Necropost but whatever I want to do this. As for me... I'm a mix between weeb stuff, game tracks, super old stuff, and then the occasional weird song that just comes out of nowhere. Here's a list, I'll try not to add too much but I'm a sucker for weird stuff uwu

1. Outer Science - IA (and I listen to tons of covers and other versions)

2. Magic Moments - Perry Como

3. All I Ask of You/The Point of No Return/The Final Lair - The Phantom of the Opera, Andrew Lloyd Webber

4. I Want a Girl - American Quartet

5. Stairway to the Stars - Ella Fitzgerald 

6. Lost Time Memory... and also Yobanashi Deceive - IA (KagePro *thumbs up*)

7. The Fragrance of Dark Coffee... and Turnabout Sisters - Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (memoriessssssss)

8. Sugartime - McGuire Sisters

9. Erika - ... some german march thing?

10. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli

11. Karma Chameleon... and Do You Really Want to Hurt Me - Boy George

12. Habanera - Carmen, by Bizet 

13. Pepper Steak - Off (the battle theme from that one RPG game that trolled me 100000x times. sigh.)

Edited by Kitsuki

Well since this topic is around one year old I don't mind updating my top 7. I'm sick of those songs now XD

1. Elastic Heart-Sia

2. Papaoutai-Stromae

3. Tous Les Memes-Stromae

4. Final Masquerade-Linkin Park

5. Take Me To Church-Hozier

6. Animals-Maroon 5

7. Zombie-The Cranberries (TOO OLD TOO AWESOME)

There are more songs (Demons-Imagine Dragons, Lost In Echo-Linking Park, etc) But that's enough for today!

No #1, #2, #3, etc...

Nightwish - Amaranth (Instrumental)

FF9 Soundtrack
FF6 Soundtrack

Starbound Soundtrack

Star Ocean Soundtrack

Radiata Stories Soundtrack

So yea basically video game music or music without words. Music with words is very annoying to me.