New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Saltome

How is everybody?

I spend a lot of time around girls and I know how they can be, but  just because they want to get the wrong idea, doesn't mean I'm obligated to pamper them.

No one wants to get the wrong idea,If you think this way it's because you take some things easier than they do.

Of course you're not supposed to pamper anyone.I just said you should be careful when you're talking.words can hurt even when you think you didn't say anything bad.I'm sure you don't want this. :)

I agree, unfortunately there are certainly a lot of guys nowadays that are total drama queens.

What I mean is, people just love to assume the worse possibility, and they end up hurt by their own assumptions when they are on the opposite end of the truth. I not only don't feel responsible for them doing that, but it irritates me that they do it to themselves. The majority of world problems wouldn't exist if people put the effort of actually understanding others.

Salty

Ha! My nickname for Salty is catching on :shifty:

@salty: Lol. You got called out. That one usually works too. By the way, you just asked a 14 year old girl if she bought anything sexy, NSA red flag on your IP :P

Yeah, you are only the thousandth person to ever give me that nickname. :P Not that I mind, I may be salty but I taste like sugar. ;D

And what are they gonna do, go half way across the world to put me in jail? Provide me with free food, shelter, exercise, work and entertainment for the rest of my life? Nah, I'm not worried.

You think that's what a US prison is like? Lol they will torture you if they want to. But of course they're going to do nothing to you.

Maybe they'll use and/or provide chemical weapons to be used on civilians so the western media will convince everyone an invasion is a good idea, lol. Scunts.

Huh,That's not funny.Saltome said what he believes and I did too,That's all.No one will be punished because of his or her opinion.I prefer to cut it off because I got that there's no result in the end.We better don't waste our time anymore.

Everything I say is a little bit funny. Not sure what you're referring to in terms of the opinions, but I wasn't punishing Salty. Although sometimes I think he needs it. Btw, sorry I haven't been replying on Skype. I'm generally too busy to talk working on assessments. September is when it starts getting busy :/

They aren't gonna torture me for flirting with an underage girl.

As a matter of fact they won't even find out.

I know governments do stupid things, but they are the embodiment of order, without them it's going to be complete chaos.

And I would pick tyranny over anarchy any day.

As a matter of fact, with your radical believes, I'm more willing to think that they would be spying on you.

Not that you are any more radical than just about everybody else.

Zahraa, don't worry, he's just messing with me.

But don't be so naive. People get punished for their believes, and you should be careful where and how you express them.

Mark, we need to talk about our deal.

And no, I don't need to be punished. I need to be obeyed. x)

Edited by Saltome

Hmm,Let me explain it exactly.

I know people get punished and even die for their opinion in the real world.(Usually because of their opinion about politics)But we know it should not happen,In an online world,things are not completely same.Many people come here to share their opinion about politics,What they can't do in the real world.in online world, you're more free(It doesn't mean no one get punished because of his or her saying but it's less than real world).I don't mean there's no rule in online world.I mean,if statesmen say there is freedom in a country,they still can do their wrong things and no one even finds out what's happening but in online world you can't say something then don't act that way,Because you'll be seen by many people,when you say that every one is free to talk about his or her opinion,you can't do something against this...Did you understand what I'm trying to say? :exhausted:

Edited by zahraa

@Salty: I was just trying to get a reaction from you like, omg I'm flirting with an underage girl. But I totally follow the square root rule.

Also with regards to our deal, I don't have time to talk to you until 10th September. I've been completely screwed recently in terms of time :(

Well sure Zahraa, but a lot of adults don't think that way, that's why they are trying to spy on and enforce their physical laws to virtual space.

And I do understand them as well, because actions on the internet can have physical or at the very least psychological consequences, even if you don't count legal nonsense.

But it's all just a competition for supremacy. I take responsibility for my actions in virtual space and I won't let people who don't know what the internet is to tell me what I can and can't do on it.

A reaction, Mark? When is the last time you've seen me react in such a manner, to anything? :P

Ok,Let's say it this way:

No one will be punished because of his or her opinion in our case.

What do you mean by "people" here?Who are these people?

But it's all just a competition for supremacy. I take responsibility for my actions in virtual space and I won't let people who don't know what the internet is to tell me what I can and can't do on it.

I'm working on the Corpse System for my game. Instead of a game over, a new girl will appear in the room, and the player will have to find the previous girl's dead body to get their key items back.

Oh, so now MY random stuff topic became YOUR random stuff topic huh?

People really need to stop making "life sim" games... One of those days someone might actually get it right, and then there won't be any point for me to make one.

...What the hell is wrong with this game? The information on this Azul character on the internet is so scarce that I can count the sentences describing him on my two hands, literally.

I guess I can sum it up to, advisor/captain greedy playboy. And to be honest those are traits that I flaunt about as part of my public image.

Jess, why bother? I can't say I enjoy that kind of respawn mechanic, it's not like you can do anything without your items, so it's a waste of your time, not to mention you might end up stuck because you can't get to your items. Or even worse, lose them because you died to a random encounter while trying to get to them back.

Oh, so now MY random stuff topic became YOUR random stuff topic huh?

People really need to stop making "life sim" games... One of those days someone might actually get it right, and then there won't be any point for me to make one.

...What the hell is wrong with this game? The information on this Azul character on the internet is so scarce that I can count the sentences describing him on my two hands, literally.

I guess I can sum it up to, advisor/captain greedy playboy. And to be honest those are traits that I flaunt about as part of my public image.

Jess, why bother? I can't say I enjoy that kind of respawn mechanic, it's not like you can do anything without your items, so it's a waste of your time, not to mention you might end up stuck because you can't get to your items. Or even worse, lose them because you died to a random encounter while trying to get to them back.

There's no random encounters, and most deaths are caused by spike traps. I'm going to set it up where you can't get stuck ,and you'll always be able to find and reach the corpse of the previous character. Plus it autosaves every death. That and it really suits the story.

Oh man, the speed at which I could turn this into a flame war is amazing, you don't even know...

Flame?  Fire.... O.o ~bursts into pyromaniacle giggles~  I have matches

Oh man, the speed at which I could turn this into a flame war is amazing, you don't even know...

Salty has thick skin, I can say anything to him and he won't get mad.

Which is why its fun to see how far you can go before he gets mad

@Salty: Lol, next time I'm playing I'll grab a screenie of how he talks and show you. Right now I'm bullshitting my way through an essay due tomorrow! 216/3,500 words so far! Boom.

Sure, you have my curiosity.

And 3500 words? You know the requirement for a full fledged book is only 10 thousand.

You should drop out and write one instead... Then again if you are having such a hard time writing an essay I guess writing isn't the best profession for you. :P

Oh really?

There's no random encounters, and most deaths are caused by spike traps. I'm going to set it up where you can't get stuck ,and you'll always be able to find and reach the corpse of the previous character. Plus it autosaves every death. That and it really suits the story.

Well I guess that makes it acceptable, but I'm still not a fan of it.

Flame?  Fire.... O.o ~bursts into pyromaniacle giggles~  I have matches

Ohh, phiona. I had no idea you were so dangerously... hot. ;P

Salty has thick skin, I can say anything to him and he won't get mad.

Which is why its fun to see how far you can go before he gets mad

I can see the fineprint you know. :P

But I guess you aren't doing a very good job at annoying me, so I don't cares.

As far as my temper goes, I'm a very laid back person, there are very few things that can genuinely anger me.

Since we are comparing me to anime characters, a good comparison on that aspect of me would be Yoh Asakura from Shaman King.