New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

1 Screenshot

About This File

This program allows you to make your own character sets for RPG Maker VX. It is simple and easy to use.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Its alright, have to be very careful with what you pick for a character creation. If you change your mind on a selection you have to hit undo otherwise if you select a 2nd item you cant undo the 1st thing you dint like so you basically have to start over. Go slow with what your doing, takes some time, but you can make some cool peeps.

Share this comment

i have downloaded this program and it runs fine. My computer doesnt detect it as a virus. Most likely AVG reported it as a false positive which seems to happen a lot.

Share this comment

Hey, just to tell you guys: Most virus detection programs have been giving false reports lately. For example my F-Secure tends to remove some files as trojan, even though I know that those files were completely safe. I've heard that this happens usually with Norton and other like it. I'm sure that this is as safe as it can get.

Share this comment