Jump to content
New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

The Cafe

Sign in to follow this  

Talk about anything, game-related or not.

Subforums

  1. Debate and Mature Discussion

    This is the place to debate things, as well as strike up a more mature conversation. Talk about mature matters such as relationships, politics, philosophies, and more. Respect other people's opinions and do not flame. Flaming in this forum is punishable up to twice the normal level anywhere else.

    WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! MEMBERS UNDER 18 (or legal adult age for your area) BE WARNED!

    1,813
    posts
  2. Advertising

    Come here to advertise your forums, websites and other things you want to advertise.
    you must have 5 posts to make a topic in this forum.

    522
    posts

595 topics in this forum

    • 6 replies
    • 961 views
  1. How to be cool

    • 5 replies
    • 1,210 views
    • 1 reply
    • 711 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1,309 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1,401 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1,858 views
  2. I am Wrong?

    • 5 replies
    • 894 views
  3. I cannot attract women 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 5,757 views
  4. I don't get it

    • 22 replies
    • 2,317 views
    • 10 replies
    • 994 views
    • 13 replies
    • 1,369 views
  5. I hate template spriting

    • 2 replies
    • 718 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1,215 views
    • 3 replies
    • 891 views
    • 9 replies
    • 914 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1,008 views
    • 1 reply
    • 937 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1,185 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1,134 views
    • 20 replies
    • 2,362 views
  6. I was wondering

    • 1 reply
    • 603 views
  7. I Was Wondering......

    • 5 replies
    • 906 views
    • 0 replies
    • 515 views
  8. I'm ready to go

    • 5 replies
    • 758 views
    • 2 replies
    • 941 views
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...