New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
DustyZiroto

Idea: RM Skirmish

(Wasn't sure where to put this. Since this isn't recruiting for a dev team or something, I just wanted to put this idea out and let it fly.)

So for an examples sake, Nintendo's got Smash bros. Pretty fun, and brings representation of multiple games. Xenoblade was made more well known with the help of smash, so why not make something like the with character's from various RPG Maker games?

(I'm not saying make it with RPG Maker.)

I'm still deciding on the engine, and I'm thinking about actually using Unity. I have experience with it, but I just have issues with downloading it (Takes too long for me to download and it's a huge chunk of data on my laptop.)

I definitely want to see this be a thing, but we're also going to need a roster, and A LOT of permissions to do this.

If this was a thing, I think a lot of people would want to see some or one of their characters in it... I would! Or even better, make it a bit like dissidia and put a popular character from the game or two against the main villain, that would be amazing.

I want to see player's make their own match up's i don't belive it should always be good vs evil. I'd like a mixture of good vs good and evil vs evil. Moreover doing it for the player.

People post one villain or hero from your game. I'm thinking about going through with this. (if you don't have a villain/hero just one or the other will work, but I'd prefer hero or hero and villain.)

Edited by DustyZiroto