New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Ultimate RGSS Tutorials Collection

This is a download that contains many tutorials to teach you to learn RGSS.

This download contains Tutorials already downloaded from the interenet, and sorted into folders. So there is no need for an interenet connection to view these tutorials.

Aurthors Include:

Astro

Dubealex

BlueScope

Me?

Mr.Mo

SephirothSpawn

Makeamidget

icon_information.png

RGSS Tutorials Compilation

Click Here to download them.

WOW.

This is amazing!

Nice find Marked! This is surely worth of being pinned and bookmarked

*bookmarks*

Thanks again. This will surely help people in learning a multitude of things. Then we can get some more advanced users around here too hehe :D

Yep. If you think it should be pinned, then go ahead and pin it.

Theres no need for bookmarks or even an internet connection. As I said above. All the pages files are included in that pack, so you can use them any time you want.

Topic Pinned.

I think its worth pinning because of everything you said - the fact that people can use it offline, its worth being in a noticable spot so people can get to it quicker. ^.^

Awesome! I always wanted to learn scripting but never could find a good scripting tutorial this is collection of them it will help a lot!! Thanks so much for putting this together marked!

I've been looking for something like this. :drool:

Thank joo Marked.

Hey guys, the links are broken in this, Just thought you might want to fix it

Every time i try to download this from the file manager i just get redirrected to the main forum page. could you guys fix this cause i was hopeing to get a copy.

Edited by dolarmak

I would suggest getting in and messing with the scripts already available in RMXP or whatever RM you are using. RGSS is pretty simple, you can easily learn the simple stuff just messing with the scripts that are built in and seeing what your 'tweaks' do in game. That's how most of us learned. Other than that go through the help file on RGSS to make sure you know proper syntax and use of functions available, after you get comfortable with that maybe ask for ideas on how to go about achieving a goal you have in mind for a particular script.

On a slightly off topic side note, didn't Kellessdee have a tutorial blog on RGSS while we were RMXPU? Then again my memory may be shot.

On a slightly off topic side note, didn't Kellessdee have a tutorial blog on RGSS while we were RMXPU? Then again my memory may be shot.

They were on ruby http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/blog/72-kellessdees-blog/

Sadly, unless the links are flashing, they're invisible to people, even the most active of members :/ I'm not exactly hiding the link to the blogs.