New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
chigoo

Dawn Haven

• Game Progression Total: 32.14%
  • Story(Main Quest): 15%
  • Missions(Side quests): 0%
  • Features: 25%
  • Maps: 30%
  • Database: 50%
  • Music: 85%
  • Lore: 10%

6044ded2f36f8772d65a4d8313692b7d_origina

ef80e8dc7859872b14621a9f088feb64_origina 

d1ab3c49900391009fef248004fd7e7c_origina

4ff086d0e5c5cbb092aa5ba84ff19858_origina

e280b50de26035bd05807a27e0759d9f_origina9669ad8d31375570e66f35ef9d2ed1f3_origina2c3b945ecfc8e25245b2baa4d56ead39_origina

GAMEPLAY
  • Exploration: Explore the vast continent of Dawnhaven, Clear caves, dungeons, forts, etc.. Uncover mysteries and make you own adventure as you do so in an open 500 x 500 map.
  • Fighting: Fight your enemies in real time with hundreds of weapons, and 7 weapon types. You don't have to wait for your turn to come. Every encounter is dynamic and won't happen the same way twice.
  • Crafting: Craft you own armors and weapons, and upgrade them to make them stronger. Mine ores, chop down trees for wood, fish for fish, harvest plants to make potions.
  • Skills: There are 11 skills to master, and as you use your skills they will get better: Pickpocket, Lock picking, Cooking, Alchemy, Thievery, Blacksmithing, Speech, Mining, Fishing, Woodcutting, and Harvesting.
  • Questing: Want to just play through the main quest? Fine do so, but you also have the option to not... If you want to just explore the world, do not fear there's plenty to do from side quests, to other unconventional activities.
  • Crime: Want to pretend to be a criminal? well if so this is the game for you. You can kill anyone you want, steal, pickpocket, trespass, and if you're caught by a guard you can resist arrest, and kill all the guards... Have a death warrant on your head? Well you can go to another region where you're not a criminal, unless the region you're a criminal in reported you to the other regions, then the only option you have is to seek out The Thieve's Guild.
  • Classes: Classes? Never heard of them. Want to be a warrior? sure, why not? Want to be a mage? sure, why not? Want to be a badass arcane warrior? Sure why not? Or do you just want to be a rogue, who knows magic, and carries around a sword, instead of a dagger? You can also do that.
  • Faction: you have four choices to pick from, you can only be a member of one at a time. Your options are: The Thevie's Guild,The Brotherhood Of Assassins (BOA), The Magi Sentinel, or The Knight's Guild. There are other smaller factions you can join at the same time as any of the bigger four.
  • Books: Want to spend your time in a game reading? Who's stoppin ya? There's a huge collection of books to read, written by the people of Edriones, past, and present. Reading will help you better understand the world you're in, the lore, the history, and the ways of the land.
  • Pets: Raise your pets, feed, them, and take care of them, and allow them to accompany you on your journey..
  • Race and gender: Are you a girl? Do you want to play as a girl? Are you a human? Do you want to play as an elf? You can play as any of the three races, and decide if you want to be male or female. You can also decide which hair style, and color you want (3 of each). We all like to look pretty! 
  • Lore: Rich lore that spans the entire timeline of the universe from beginning to current. Every inch of the game is connected, and feels like you're visting an actual world rather than just playing a game.
  • MANY MORE THINS TO COME

TRAILERS

Risks and challenges

Hello, before anything I would like to let everyone know that I am currently working on this project solo and I do plan on finishing it by the end of 2017. there are still a lot of work left to do, things like finishing the main story mission as well as 100+ side missions and radiant quests, which includes faction quests

WATCH ME MAKE THE GAME!             

Let's Make An Open World RPG DawnHaven - YouTube

CREDITS 

Victor Sant

Yanfly 
Casper Gaming
Nicke
Dekita
DiamondandPlatinum3
modern algebra
Galv
Falcao
Yami
SeM
Tsukihime
V.M of D.T
Shaz
Jester
DoctorTodd
bStefan
Wyrelade
Soulpour777
Neonblack
Fomar0153
IceDragon/kirinelf
Leongon
Jet10985
Vash
Joao Vitor
Cait
charlesthehurst
Kalez
silversatyr

O = Script authors  O = Graphic Authors

Edited by chigoo

Looks like an awesome map. It sounds like the way you're incorporating the seamlessness would be really interesting / original, too. 

My only crit would be to watch sudden landscape changes / boxy sections. Over on the right edge of the map the land is really straight and then where the desert changes back into the grassland [on both the north and east borders] is very straight-lined as well. 

Looks like an awesome map. It sounds like the way you're incorporating the seamlessness would be really interesting / original, too. 

My only crit would be to watch sudden landscape changes / boxy sections. Over on the right edge of the map the land is really straight and then where the desert changes back into the grassland [on both the north and east borders] is very straight-lined as well. 

This picture is actually old, nd someone has mentioned that desert part is too blocky which is fixed now. As for the right side, I think it's fine it's not at all straight.

Thanks for the feedback!  :ok:

Edited by chigoo

I am currently looking for testers, if you're interested add me on skype @ chigoox_ or leave me a message here.

Brand new trailer for DawnHaven!!!!!

Also back in full swing with the production of the game!

Edited by chigoo

Not bad, dude. Looks like you have a lot going on, so it won't bore me (I have a pretty short attention span -- I like games with action and plenty of cool stuff going on at any possible time, lol).

Good luck with your project! Impressed that you've been keeping up with this for all of four years. Keep it up, my dude.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:58 AM, Rubick said:

Damn you've been doing this for more than a decade. I can't believe you're still going. Good stuff 😃

Yep, adding a lot more content now! Just updated the demo check it out.

Change log

link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dawn-haven-demo-56002167

Dawn Haven Demo V0.05B
  • -Added new NPCs
  • -Added Fast travel from map (Must visit location once before)
  • -New enemies
  • -Added shops to Summer Fell, and Lounge Port
  • -Started The Khriss main story Quest (Incomplete) 
  • -Bug fixes
  • -Performance improved in open world

Things Changing in next version

• -NPCs for High Fire, Grove Town, Koi Town, Kaizen (Shop keepers too)
  • -Replacing old crafting system
  • -Adding more enemies and Boss class enemies
  • -Others....
Edited by chigoo

Change log

link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dawn-haven-demo-56002167

Dawn Haven Demo V0.05B
  • -Added new NPCs
  • -Added Fast travel from map (Must visit location once before)
  • -New enemies
  • -Added shops to Summer Fell, and Lounge Port
  • -Started The Khriss main story Quest (Incomplete) 
  • -Bug fixes
  • -Performance improved in open world

Things Changing in next version

• -NPCs for High Fire, Grove Town, Koi Town, Kaizen (Shop keepers too)
  • -Replacing old crafting system
  • -Adding more enemies and Boss class enemies
  • -Others....

New Game Play! Mounts Quests and Dragons

Part of the  0.05c update!