New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
LordBloodySoul

From ashes we have come...

Hello, fellow creators.

I am LordBloodySoul, Writer of the Storyline of Horrorpuppet's RPG Project "Ages of Agony" :)

Since we Horrorpuppets are really busy working on this project (that is now planned and get developed since 1999), I decided to search for many RPG helps I can get.

We planned this project since February 1999 and worked with RPG 2003 and XP first, but about 3 years ago the whole project slipped and stopped. It was due to constant relocation of our home, real life work and stuff... But now we sisters live close to each other and try to reconstruct it with the RPG Maker VX Ace. (since the old RPG Makers won't work on all of our different PC systems ^^; )

I am the writer of the Story and have done most of the Mapping so far. I also do some work on the Portraits, Battlers and the Title Screen. And I work on most of the Concept Arts ^_^

I hope you might help me, for I have come to learn about Scripting and Event placing ^_^

Good day, I wish you

LordBloodySoul

Welcome!

Ask your questions in forum,I'll do my best to answer u.Also feel free to PM me if u need something ;)

Good luck with ur game :ok:

Hello. Welcome , Hope you  make Friends Overhere . Hope see  you project soon

If you need anything just ask on the Forum or PM Me so i can help  you  , when

i got  the message.