New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
FranklinX

Super Online Rewards

What's up everyone! I've been making a pretty good amount of extra cash by using reward programs. I use the extra cash to help fund my Awesome Card Games blog and YouTube channel. Now I started a new blog helping people make money online from reward programs. You won't become rich. However, the extra cash is always nice to have! 

Making original RPG Maker games is not cheap. You can use the extra money from reward programs to pay designers, artist, events, and musicians. You can also use the money to buy the RPG Maker kits from the official site. 

My blog review reward sites for readers to know which site is best for them. I will also post tips and tricks to easy money. 

Free Amazon Gift Cards

Click Here!- http://superonlinerewards.blogspot.com/

Does this have anything to do with The GDU site? aka this place?

I do commissions to fund my game.

Can you explain what has to be done in more detail before I go clicking away. You know there are a lot of scams on the internet now days.

Does this have anything to do with The GDU site? aka this place?

I do commissions to fund my game.

Can you explain what has to be done in more detail before I go clicking away. You know there are a lot of scams on the internet now days.

It's in the advertising forums so I'm not breaking the rules. 

Let me explain the programs best for getting funds for your games.

InstaGC-

You will get cash for watching videos, visiting legit websites, doing surveys, doing trial offers (I got paid $3.82 for doing a Gamefly trial), searching the internet etc. I joined the site a month ago and made $11.82 so far. 

Swagbucks-

This is my favorite site. You redeem points for gift cards. I either get an Amazon gift card to fund my card game brand or a PayPal gift card to put money in my bank account. You get points for watching videos on your computer, watching videos on your phone, doing surveys, doing the daily pool, searching the internet, etc. Last year I earned over $200 in Amazon gift cards. This year I've earned $75 in Paypal cash and $50 in Amazon gift cards.

Those are the best sites for direct cash. I will be testing more sites and writing reviews on my blog.