New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
HeathLocke

No "tags" input box when submitting a script

I'm not able to add tags to my new script because there isn't any input box. Here is a pic of it:

f8006b1b32.png

I'm on Waterfox 31.0, and although I have NoScript it is disabled on gdu.

This has been an issue with I think any browser, if you look at every submission from a few back (including tigurus's ) we all have no tags. this hasn't impacted how many views we  got tho

Oh, I forgot to check other scripts. I'm used to things not working on my browser, so I assumed it was just on my side.

Well, thanks for the reply! Is there a prevision of when/if this is going to be fixed?

there is no prevision but I'm sure marked will stumble across this thread and fix it right away.(mm i wonder what waterfox is. me want)

there is no prevision but I'm sure marked will stumble across this thread and fix it right away.(mm i wonder what waterfox is. me want)

Yes I've known about the issue since it arose. It's nothing to do with browsers. The tags used a jQuery plugin that was compatible with the CSS framework Twitter Bootstrap 2.x, and broke since I upgraded it to 3.x. I need to find a plugin and get that working again. The scripts add system is pretty basic and whiped up in a day, but for the number of people who use it's probably sufficient. I'll fix it when I get a moment.