New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

MOTY2014: GermanyXItaly1000!

This year we're going to be doing things a bit differently by phasing out the nominating and voting of members for MOTY and MOMT. Now that we've implemented a points tracking system, we can see the top contributors over any time period. Of course it only started tracking from September 2014, so this year's winners may not have been the actual top contributors, but it's nonetheless far less arbitrary than voting for a member of the year when our memories don't recall the whole year.

I'm proud to announce this years winners!

1st Place: GermanyXItlay1000 (227 points)

2nd Place: David Johnston with (165)

3rd Place: black mage (160 points)

beed764334cc600500d147f1941c61a6.png

808228a133a9d75366b5eea3f12c0eab.png

2nd and 3rd place was really close! I will be awarding 300, 200 and 100 points respectively to the winners :)

Congratulations to our winners, and the games begin for 2015! Those earned over 100 points deserve a special mention as well, including drago2308 (158 points), Polraudio (150 points), Omar510 (143 points), zahraa (124 points), Moonpearl (116 points), Bob423 (103 points).

Can't help but laughing at the picture. Seriously, it looks hillarious. Pardon me. :lmao:

Anyway, congrats on GermanyXItaly as the MOTY, also David Johnston on 2nd place, and all of the special mentioned, and everyone that still keeping this site alive. I LOVE YOU GUYS. :heart:

Member of the Year 2014

This year we're going to be doing things a bit differently by phasing out the nominating and voting of members for MOTY and MOMT. Now that we've implemented a points tracking system, we can see the top contributors over any time period. Of course it only started tracking from September 2014, so this year's winners may not have been the actual top contributors, but it's nonetheless far less arbitrary than voting for a member of the year when our memories don't recall the whole year.

I'm proud to announce this years winners!

1st Place: GermanyXItlay1000 (227 points)

2nd Place: David Johnston with (165)

3rd Place: black mage (160 points)

beed764334cc600500d147f1941c61a6.png

808228a133a9d75366b5eea3f12c0eab.png

2nd and 3rd place was really close! I will be awarding 300, 200 and 100 points respectively to the winners :)

Congratulations to our winners, and the games begin for 2015! Those earned over 100 points deserve a special mention as well, including drago2308 (158 points), Polraudio (150 points), Omar510 (143 points), zahraa (124 points), Moonpearl (116 points), Bob423 (103 points).

Holy shit i actually won something? LOL. Thank you :D (glad to even be on the scoreboard). I think its funny how the face on my character is a pepper LOL I should change my picture. 

Congrats to GermanyXItaly as MOTY!! He certainly deserves it! Congrats to mage too :D 

Can't help but laughing at the picture. Seriously, it looks hillarious. Pardon me. :lmao:

I felt the same when I saw it. Man, do I look smug. Seeing Miles Edgeworth standing in 1st place and looking so self-congratulatory just makes my day.

But the reason I came back to this account even months after my partner left is because I love this community. It's not the same when I visited more than a year ago as a guest, but it's fun to just be here with the people that continue to be active in the community. My partner left a long time ago after becoming more efficient in RMXP, so I'm able to use this account now. After making my first post on this account in November just to for help in our game, I began to enjoy being on this site more and more.

So it's only thanks to the awesome community on here, and people like Marked who continue to keep it going after all this time, that I became a member and wanted to contribute more. Kudos to you all, and congrats to David and blackmage, too.

I think its funny how the face on my character is a pepper LOL I should change my picture. 

No, don't. The pepper is perfect, it looks like a mask. We can create a new superhero mascot and name him "Pepper Man" or something.

Congrats guys, you deserved it :thumbsup: . Sad to see member of the month going since i ran it for so many years but this is for the best T.T. But don't worry i will still post the winners of the month.

Keep up the good work guys. hopefully this year we will get everyone tied for first place.

OH yea now that its a new year can you reset the contributions marked?

http://www.gdunlimited.net/all-contributors