New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Izyees Fariz

Someone love drawing?

Anyone want to give your work to me?
I make a new game called "Life As Student".
I need someone who can draw bust. one only.

I'm using DS Resource Pack and the theme is School and Miracle.

I don't care what your drawing look like but must better than I had(This is mine) :

Blog.png
Forum.png

Furthermore, my game is free so you can download it anytime without limitation.

So this is my character,

1.Yani

temper and grumpy,
only smile when meet James(Her boyfriend)
more at http://www.gdunlimited.net/games/life-as-student the second one from left (dark-brown hair one)

2. Deyla

Sometime kind but cannot stand with Yani temperament.
Yani treat her like a pet.
more at http://www.gdunlimited.net/games/life-as-student the third one from left (yellow hair one)

3. Leo

The coolest man in class.
great but he is Yani Secret Assistant or Yani will hit him.
more at http://www.gdunlimited.net/games/life-as-student the first one from left (Only one man)

4.Aaru
silencer, love animal, intelligent.
more at http://www.gdunlimited.net/games/life-as-student the last one from left (dark-brown hair one)

And last, Did you want to be a voice actor ?

The voice depend on the character personality that list above.

Don't worry only for beginner, special scene and ending not the whole story.

Thank you for standby reading my post.  :cute:

Your english leaves a lot to be desired, I'd advice you to get a proofreader as well.

I'm curious where are you actually from.

In any case, I don't like doing digital drawing but I may give it a try.

But why don't you just get the person who made your title screen and your profile picture?

They are certainly better than what I can do.

comipo is so limited, it's a 3d model. So I can make pose but it limited, cannot make custom pose. And the model only school item, I cannot make my own model.

anyway, can you imagine DS resource pack + 3D Model ???

Well, then. What do you need drawn? A bust of each character? Including different emotions perhaps?

Then what dimensions do the pictures need to be,

how far down do you want the picture to show,

who are the characters that need to be drawn,

what can you tell me about their appearance..

I was going to say that I might try, but looks like Saltome has it wrapped up.

If you still want to try 3D models with that similar look like Comipo has, MMD (Miku Miku Dance) is a pretty good substitute. Although you'd have to get some models off the net or make your own. I've played around with it in the past--it's not my thing, but there are a lot of resources for it, especially on deviantART.

I was going to say that I might try, but looks like Saltome has it wrapped up.

Actually I'm more than willing to step down if you are confident in your ability.

huh ? what ?

I mean do you want the character to be shown all the way from the head to the waist, chest height, shoulder height, neck height, that kind of thing.

all 4 can you? include James, Nice, gentle, cool. (Green hair, blue eye)

That's what I wanted to clear up.

This is something I can work with, but you are leaving me a lot of leniency, that means I can draw them in a way that doesn't suit them. And you are the only one who can tell me how they should look and behave.

Infact, if you don't mind my rambling, professional artists draw characters based on the voice actors to capture their personality and mannerism.

Anyway, here are a couple of characteristics I'm interested in:

Hair style.(Not that I can do anything fancy.)

Body frame.

Habits.

Boobs. ('Cause let's face it, most players are quite interested in the female anatomy, for "research purposes".)

Any other unique or specific traits.

I mean do you want the character to be shown all the way from the head to the waist, chest height, shoulder height, neck height, that kind of thing.

Can you make like this :

People4-4.png

And not like this :

People3-7.png

hand and hair must be in the picture, you can change width but the height still 288

This is something I can work with, but you are leaving me a lot of leniency, that means I can draw them in a way that doesn't suit them. And you are the only one who can tell me how they should look and behave.

Infact, if you don't mind my rambling, professional artists draw characters based on the voice actors to capture their personality and mannerism.

Anyway, here are a couple of characteristics I'm interested in:

Hair style.(Not that I can do anything fancy.)

Body frame.

Habits.

Boobs. ('Cause let's face it, most players are quite interested in the female anatomy, for "research purposes".)

Any other unique or specific traits.

I don't know what you mean but all wearing school uniform. no weapon. 

If you want more information just message me.

Although you'd have to get some models off the net or make your own. I've played around with it in the past--it's not my thing, but there are a lot of resources for it, especially on deviantART.

How can I make my own ?

Actually I'm more than willing to step down if you are confident in your ability.

Lordy, no. I'm more confident that anyone's art here is better than mine--especially when it comes to anatomy. Never will get a handle on that. 

I don't know what you mean but all wearing school uniform. no weapon. 

Izy, what he needs to know is physical details. And also about their personality. It's hard to draw a character how someone wants it unless you know these things. For example, is their hairstyle a ponytail? Pigtails? How are we supposed to draw these things unless we know?

Giving two examples of very similar busts and saying "like this, not like this" is very vague. 

How can I make my own ?

A lot of games I've played have used existing models and posed them to create "screenshot" graphics and also facesets/busts. But those were fangames--for original characters, you're going to have to invest time into making your own. I haven't done it myself, but I know it needs PMD editor, a lot of hard work, and tutorials. Here's a good one I found: https://sites.google.com/site/mikumikubeat/tutorials/makemodel

If you finish a model (which takes a ton of work, as I've heard from some people), you can take it into the MMD program and pose it how you want. That's the extent of my knowledge. But a lot of the info is available on the internet if you just google it.

Hmm... I'm gonna have to give up on this request. My pc has suddenly decided that being a computer is not good enough for it, and it would rather be a tow truck going backwards. I'm gonna have to sit with it and have a little talk about responsibility and priorities. 

In reality it may be about time I give it that long overdue clean up, or maybe one piece or another has died completely and I'm gonna need to replace it.

If only my drawings were good enough, I'd definitely do this for you.

Those images themselves on the project page look like a good size to be portraits as they are.