New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Darkness

[RMVX ACE] I NEED HELP FOR PROOFREADING MY TRANSLATION WORKS.

Hello! I'm a non-native English speaker. I'm Thai and still just a student. I'm doing the translation works with both Thai>Eng and Eng>Thai as of now (so you can tell me if you want your game to be translated to Thai :3). We're doing it as a group right now, though.

My (I was doing this one alone) current Thai>Eng work is this one :http://rpgmaker.net/games/8197/

karvv.jpg

*("Seems" is going to change into "looks like" in the next update.)

Summary : 
Ann, Karen and Baron got lost in the forest while they were wandering around the forest to find a way back home. Along the way, they found an abandoned building in the midst of the forest. The rain was falling and they had no choice but to take shelter in that creepy-looking place. They hope that they could safely get some rest until their parents find them. But then, a strange thing occurred. Ann woke up and found herself alone in the room where she supposed to be staying with her friends. She wandered around the building to find her missing friends. Because of that, she is going to meet "something" she always dreamed of. She will soon discover the secret of this place, and her own past.

I'm not exactly sure about the description but I thought it's already okay.

The in-game texts still seems to be not perfect, though. 
The problem is a grammar. I don't really know how many and which sentences that went wrong.

Maybe this post might also has some errors, too. :<

So, if possible, I'd like to ask for your help. 
And there's also "LAst WEEK" which is going to be our next work. I also need help on that, too.

We might give you something as a reward. Maybe a request for fanart.

Thank you very much! :3