New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
KDS

KDS back from the dead

Hey guys! 

Started my rpg maker journey on rmxp back in the days, found myself back again and thought i'd say hi. 

Loved this community back in the days , and iam sure it is just as awesome now. 

Feel free to ask me about my project or anything at all , i love photoshop and will gladly help anyone with their title screen or what not 🙂

Ps: Marked lost my account again lol xD

KDS, I never thought I'd see you drop by again.

Are you back making RPGs?

I have just recently finished migrating GDU to a new software system. We were on a custom-made system written by me from 2012 until end of last year, so it's been a difficult and long migration process. I had intended to begin a process of marketing GDU, but Covid has got in the way. Fatefully, I quit my job end of 2019 to travel so I'm back and busy. 😞

Do you want me to hook you up with your old account again?

Bruh, your project, I would love for you to give the new Games section a spin. https://gdu.one/submission-game/. You'd be the first 😉

Site looks amazing man haha , yea sure if possible 😄 people seem to remember my old profile pic lol.

been messing with the game section for awhile now , and have some issues here and there 😛