New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
DahliaWilder

[DAHLIA WILDER] VISUAL NOVEL/RPG SPRITE AND CG ARTIST FOR HIRE!

0ipPLts.jpg
Hi!!

My name is Denise AKA Dahlia Wilder, and I'm a freelance artist for hire, currently looking for long term commercial projects to work on. My forte is on Visual Novel/RPG sprites and character design. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French.

I communicate via Skype, Discord, or Email.

I am comfortable with mostly everything, but will not draw:

-Mecha
-NSFW

PAID WORK ONLY

If interested, please feel free to either drop me a note or contact me by e-mail, at denise.tow91@gmail.com.

PRICES

I54JEHA.jpg

SAMPLES
Dp3YrOm.jpgTk3PrIA.jpg
FHalVe9.pngM4jBROt.pngW3kn6gr.pngFAWL0Xu.pngC6lW90r.pngcEaQ92s.jpgNSnxwwf.jpg8FHrnI4.jpgetKwoop.jpgvWCREcT.jpgzbtXgJJ.jpght1Lwvz.jpg4Tc4cBd.jpgsn6ua8e.jpgDbpdf39.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fcrlovem
      Hello friends🐿️, I'm immersed in the project of a videogame "The Gymkhana of the Treasure" I've been working for months now but I still have a long way to go, I've reached the point where I need help to create more sprites and their respective images with emotions (manga style) , and on the other hand I also needed the support of someone who understands the RGSS to help me with the creation of SCRIPTS that improve the project.

It is a long project, with 4 seasons, and events depending on it, and above all it is about exploration. I have the idea of undertaking with it, therefore I will do marketing courses once we finish it to try to take it to the top, trading it internationally if the players give it a pleasant welcome, translating it into English and Spanish, and later investing profits for it. translate it into more languages and reach more people.

I offer 20% of the profit for each collaborator (I need two people) I look for transparency and good teamwork. I am putting all my heart into this project.

Although I offer 20%, remember that in entrepreneurship, it does not always work out and that failure exists, therefore I do not promise that it will give benefits, but I will give 100% trying to overcome the obstacles that arise.

If you are interested, I would be delighted to see your works to see if they adapt to the style of the video game, especially graphically.

Thank you very much 💖

Postscript: my native language is Spanish, and my English is from Google (warning 😪). 
    • By BiddyAuthor
      So I've been looking around for a good sprite generator and I can across this site called famitsu. I looked over forums about the site, and it says its for RMVX. I think it's possible but I want to make sure: I can use the famitsu sprites in XP right???? I like how they look and I want use them, but if not I can use Loose Leaf. But that's my second choice.

Here's the link for the generator: http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.famitsu.com%2Ffreegame%2Ftool%2Fchibi%2Findex1.html%23hair&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=
    • By Skywhy
      Iron Prelude [Link to Website]

Iron Prelude is environment-driven, and built around the idea of functionality. As with many other ORPGs, players control a characeter, within the vast world of Roggenia. Players can do combat, or non-combat, and will be able to obtain money, and experience, which will allow them to level up, buy new abilities, and help them survive. As you walk through the world ridden with lore, you can explore the many areas of Roggenia.

Features:
      - Everything Eclipse Origins has to offer
      - Weather
      - Managed error-prevention systems
      - Minimaps
      - Quests
      - Mail
      - Easy to use GUI
      - Drag and Drop
      - Vast maps
      - Loads of items
      - Epic spells
      - Scripted tiles, Ice sliding, for example
      - Custom User Interface
      - Fully integrated forums and website

Team:
      - Carim: Programmer, Developer
      - Beanie: Programmer, Developer
      - Bonk: Developer
      - Becky: Developer
      - DrNova: Developer

Main Credits:
      - Robin: Eclipse Origins Engine
      - Sekaru: Free Web domain
      - Rob & Justin: Free VPS
      - myBB Team: The myBB forum software
      - Togetkite, Level-5, Kevin MacLeod: Music
      - Enterbrain: RM2K graphics
      - For all other credits, please see the credits thread on the forums.

Thank you for reading.