New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Fcrlovem

Scriter (RGSS) and Manga and Sprite Illustrator required

Hello friends🐿️, I'm immersed in the project of a videogame "The Gymkhana of the Treasure" I've been working for months now but I still have a long way to go, I've reached the point where I need help to create more sprites and their respective images with emotions (manga style) , and on the other hand I also needed the support of someone who understands the RGSS to help me with the creation of SCRIPTS that improve the project.

It is a long project, with 4 seasons, and events depending on it, and above all it is about exploration. I have the idea of undertaking with it, therefore I will do marketing courses once we finish it to try to take it to the top, trading it internationally if the players give it a pleasant welcome, translating it into English and Spanish, and later investing profits for it. translate it into more languages and reach more people.

I offer 20% of the profit for each collaborator (I need two people) I look for transparency and good teamwork. I am putting all my heart into this project.

Although I offer 20%, remember that in entrepreneurship, it does not always work out and that failure exists, therefore I do not promise that it will give benefits, but I will give 100% trying to overcome the obstacles that arise.

If you are interested, I would be delighted to see your works to see if they adapt to the style of the video game, especially graphically.

Thank you very much 💖

Postscript: my native language is Spanish, and my English is from Google (warning 😪). 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DahliaWilder
      Hi!!

My name is Denise AKA Dahlia Wilder, and I'm a freelance artist for hire, currently looking for long term commercial projects to work on. My forte is on Visual Novel/RPG sprites and character design. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French.

I communicate via Skype, Discord, or Email. I am comfortable with mostly everything, but will not draw:
      -Mecha
      -NSFW

PAID WORK ONLY
      If interested, please feel free to either drop me a note or contact me by e-mail, at denise.tow91@gmail.com.
      PRICES

SAMPLES

• By Bigace360
      Warrior of Add-ons

Author: Bigace360

Type: Add-on Collection Control Script

Version: 1.51

Introduction

This is a collection of different add-ons with the option to turn each on/off. If you have any ideas how to improve this collection, just say so. I will add you into the credits of this add-on collection if you have an own add-on. I will not add any add-ons made by somebody else than yourself, you can't ask me for somebody else to add an add-on. The creator has to ask me himself.

Version History
      Version history inside the script at the bottom!

Features

Utility (make your game more unique and better/help you during debug):
      Help Window+ (A script that adds extra features to the Help window during battle.)
      Scene_Title_Skip (Used to test games without having to go through the title screen.)
      Outlined Text (Basically gives your text a outline.)
      Battler Stat: Barehand: (Gives actors stronger strength when no weapon is equipped.)
      MP Death: (Allows your character to die by MP also, like in Star Ocean.)
      Enemy Auto States: (This script allows you to create effects that stay always active for enemies)

Status Effect (non-standard status effects)
      Status: Reraise: (Allows you to use the reraise status in battle.)

Item (non-standard items):
      Special Elements (Allows it so for only certain enemies to be hurt by certain elements.)

Instructions

Inside the script in the first comment. Note the most add-ons have their own instructions.

Script

Warrior of Add-ons v.1.51

Compatitblity

None known so far.

Credits and Thanks

Bigace360, for the script.

Author's Notes

As stated before if anyone has any add-ons they wish to add to it or have any ideals then ask away. Remember however, if you have an ideal, I may or may not be able to fulfil the demand right away as I'm still learning. I'm making this a GDUnlimited exclusive script, so only posters here will have this.
      So don't post this script on any other site without my premission.

Enjoy the script
    • By Bigace360
      Max Limiter Breaker

Type: Misc Add-on

Version: 1.4

Introduction

Tired of having only 99 items? Want to have be able to change maximum gold amount or party capacity? This is the script for you! This script allows you to change the max for a few things!

Version History

v.1.0 (I never released it)
      ~ Original Script completed

v1.1 (Nov, 2. 2010)(I never released it)
      ~added a module for easy configuration
      ~added gain_item to the Game_party

v1.4 (Oct, 23, 2011)
      ~added add_actor, gain_weapons, and gain_armors to Game_Party
      ~Upgraded the module, so you can now also choose which items that can be
      max out by ID

Features

Change Max Amount of Items (Items, Weapons, Armor) Owned
      Change Max Amount of Gold & Step count
      Change Max Amount of the Party size

Instructions

There in the script comment section in the beginning.

Script

Max Limiter Breaker v1.4

Compatitblity

This script has modded Window_ShopBuy, Window_ShopSell, Scene_Shop, and Window_Item. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MODDED VERSIONS OF THESE WINDOWS IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS TO WORK!

Credits and Thanks

Author's Notes

I never relesed the first 2 verisons of this script and the third verison was created way back in October 2011. So, I've been practically updating since then and now finally decided to release it exclusively here. Enjoy the script
    • By Bigace360
      Help Window+

Type: Menu Add-on

Version: 1.0

Introduction

It's simple plug-in-play script that just adds extra feature to the help window during battle.

Version History

v.1.0 (Feb. 1, 2012)
      ~ Original Script completed

Features

Help window Plus adds the HP & SP gauge for enemies, it also allows the developer choose which enemies will show ??? to hid the HP instead.

Instructions

It's plug and play, only thing that needs to be done is for you to add the enemies that you wish to have there HP & MP blocked which can be done in the module by putting the enemies id in the bracket array.

Screenshot

Close your eyes and image your help window with a HP and MP for your selected enemy.

Script

Compatitblity

Shouldn't have any issues with any other script then another custom Help window script

Credits and Thanks

Author's Notes

Enjoy the script