New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
DoubleX

DoubleX Music Room

I never thought even I could make some music, but I don't know if mine would be too unpleasant to hear, so it takes me some courage to share them here :)

DoubleX - Everyone Turning Against You

Spoiler

Current version: 3rd(30 Apr 2023)

I just had a rather special dream in my sleep, although I already can't remember every last bit of its details precisely.

During this dream, I was watching a short movie, with its male protagonist suddenly being betrayed by just about everyone around him, including his beloved wife.

Even though it's clear to him that she was forced to do so, he still had to kill her personally to protect his sons and daughters, just as a slightly tragic melody started playing, with him recalling all the good memories with them within his family before this.

The situation ended up with total chaos and he was driven into total madness. Then I just woke up from the dream before I could watch the rest of the movie(that's why the melody's so short), but this doesn't feel like a nightmare to me, despite the fact that I slept quite poorly that night.

Because I want to remember that short melody, I composed this easy, simple and small song based on it, and it's done via 1BITGRADON within 8 hours.

I hope that this song, being my 1st published one, won't be too much of an earsore for too many of you 🙂

Edited by DoubleX

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wyzrd
      For those of you who have been around then you know. For those of you that are new. I am a rapper, and don't come in here with your I hate rap comments. I will ignore them. Most of my music isn't the same as radio stuff because I hate most radio rap myself, so I do music I would listen too. Now it's been about three years since I recorded anything. But this is my debut back in to music.

https://soundcloud.com/wyzrd/done-been-here
    • By Ackley14
      Hey all! A new composer has arrived, i can provide music for any one who needs it, i will open a shop once i have made a few more pieces, i will make custom pieces for those who request it. you can refer to me as simply Ackley. i also go by the name DJ Sam for my techno pieces. Im a good friend of Polraudio's, so that is why im here, ill post another topic when my store is up

P.S. please download the sample of my song, Camp for an idea of what i can make
      http://www.mediafire.com/?ll5ppcupnbpmq5s
      P.S.S and finally, please provide cedits if you use this song in your RPG i would greatly appreciate it.
    • By GrimmHallows
      Greetings!

my name is Grimm Hallows, and I'm willing to make everyone music, largely so they can get rid of the not-so-great RTP music!

As a musician, I love creating music, and while my talents are with looping programs like MAGIX Music maker 17, and Garage Band, I don't always use loops, creating entire songs through sheet music notation.

I have provided a sample for you all to listen to; it's an example of a battle theme, with a "Starting effect".

Battle Theme (With Starter).MP3

This is also another creation I have recently uploaded, made for the title or main theme of a game, or even overworld music for something

www.k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4i80c6au6c/epic_battle.mp3
      Please review both!

Without the starting effect for the first one, which is optional, the battle theme will repeat and loop over itself, creating a brilliant theme.
      I also do "overworld" themes, for when your character is not in battle, and just about anything else necessary to do with the Musical audio of RPG games.

Simply request it an I'll make it as soon as possible, generally within a few days per song.

This is completely for free, so feel free to either PM me, or simply reply; this thread will be monitored daily to make sure I'm not falling behind!

-Grimm