New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

An RMXP Unlimited Production?

To go with my recent idea of the possibility of turning RMXP Unlimited into a game making group, instead of just a resource-gathering website, I am posting this thread so that people can see my current idea in "full colors" sorta speak. (Post 1 of the idea Post 2 of the idea)

My idea is basically to bring all RMXP Unlimited members (or at least those who are willing to help) together to make a single project. The hope is that, maybe with this, our forum can become active. I think that the main thing that would help us is actually having a REAL completed project on this forum. I am opening this topic to any ideas any of you may have. However, since we are posting ideas, I shall post my three current ideas for projects.

Crystals of Chaos

The first in the Journey of Heroes series ( Hey! If we went with this, we could make them all in a row >>;; ). The story begins as Zachary Ballmonte, Jessica Durand, Michael Jansson, and Valerie Seaborn all end up journeying to get the Fruit of Ganji, a supposed cure-all that is known of only in legend. Along the way, they learn of a Prophecy known as the Prophecy of the End Times. Upon retrieving the Fruit of Ganji, and using it to cure those who were sick (Valerie's father and Jessica), they leave for the Island of Daltros, where Adonis, the Seer of Ages, is said to currently be visiting.

A dark shadow then passes over the grand city of Daimondo, and evil springs forth, consuming the city in a cloud of swirling magic. From there, the Nine Lords of Magic begin to feud amongst one another, releasing monsters upon the world and causing a great war. The group returns to try and quell the fighting, and are forced to fight and kill the Nine Lords of Magic, obtaining the Crystals of Chaos as they do. However, as their journey goes on, evil spreads, dark truths are revealed about each character, and they find they are all a part of the Prophecy of the End Times.

In the end, they must use the Crystals of Chaos to open a portal to Limbo, the Realm Between Dimensions, and find their way to the Elemental Cage, where the God of Destruction lies in wait. They are forced to free him, and then must destroy him, which doing so brings about the End Times.

Keys to Destruction

Another story in the Journey of Heroes saga, occurring at least 100 years before CoC. Jessica and Jarod of the Floating City of Shandria are sent out on a quest to obtain the Dark Eye Seeing Stone. When they reach Karagum, they discover the Dark Hand, a group bent on collecting the seven Keys to Destruction and freeing their master, is en route to attack. They get thrust into the middle of a battle, and must fight to free Karagum from the hands of the Dark Hand.

Once the Dark Eye Seeing Stone is safe in Shandria, the King sends them out once more to collect the other keys as well. They journey out to collect the Dragon's Eye Topaz, the Sacred Orb of Jugon, the Bracers of Darkness, the Ring of Destruction, the Sword of the Underworld, and the Crown of Judgement. They must travel all over the world, and by the time they collect them, disaster strikes Shandria, they are met with betrayal, and many other difficulties reveal themselves.

In the end, they must free the God of Destruction, then reseal him within the Elemental Cage, thus creating the Crystals of Chaos, and destroying the Dark Hand, lead by the God of Destruction's second-in-command, the General of Destruction.

A Pokemon Game

Well...for this one...I don't really have much...it's my current project, though, and I'm not really planning to stop working on it unless I can find something better, something I can actually do. My current list of ideas for this one is: The typical "collect eight badges, beat elite four, become champion" storyline, though spiced up a bit. I plan to use the Kanto region, and I plan for the main character to start the game by being "called" to a certain place. This will lead him to get his first badge, in which the character is then called to another place. He is lead by a strange being, one he cannot see, but can only hear. It speaks of his destiny. In the grand scheme of things, he meets with a terrible group, bent on taking control of all Kanto. He aids Bill in fixing his computer, by jumping inside of it and finding the virus within that is trying to destroy it. When he gets all his badges, he will battle in a four battle tournament run, where there is a chance of him fighting 4 of 16 different people. In the end, he is invited to an island where he meets with the elite four and does battle. Beating them grants him the ability to meet with the Champion, where, should the player win there, he becomes the Champion.

So, those are my ideas. I think they are all pretty good ideas, and they all need scripts, graphics, etc, so there will be a lot for everyone to do. Writers can probably think of good ways to make puzzles, mappers will be needed, scripters for different systems (CMS, CBS, etc.), and much more. Also, feel free to drop by any of your own ideas as well. If you do, I would recommend giving a title and a summary of the game, like I did above. It will help interest people into getting the game made if they know some info, so please don't just drop in "Let's make 'Name of Game'" because probably no one will want to work on your idea for a project if they know nothing about it.

I still think the Pokemon game is a good idea. I've yet to see a completed one of them on RMXP. I would be willing to help with mapping ad maybe some other things if I could. As far as idea's I don't have any right now. Ideas seem to come to me when working on it or test playing it.

I am already working on Johto, the progress is coming along nicely! And I like your idea, accept for the 'Jump into a Computer' part.. it is not very pokémon-ish..

Here is the work I have so far for the Johto Region:

Johto V0.0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=af2685a...2db6fb9a8902bda

*Note, the work I make is about the Maps, so there is no Battle System or Custom Characters or anything.

I like your idea, accept for the 'Jump into a Computer' part.. it is not very pokémon-ish...

Yeah, it really isn't, but at the same time, it's unique, right? But, we'll have to see.

I still think the Pokemon game is a good idea. I've yet to see a completed one of them on RMXP. I would be willing to help with mapping ad maybe some other things if I could.

Well, I do have some maps I need done. Any chance you could make and island and a cave for me? It's going to be the final level where the player faces the elite four. So the island is really the thing I need the most. I'm thinking of ripping the graphics for the elite four stadiums, then making them what the players enters. You can make the island out of this tileset.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1323/outsidegv5.png

I'll either upload a demo game, or I'll upload some of the other tilesets later, but if I do, it will be in the other topic.

EDIT: Uploaded alpha version 0.1 to savefile (it wouldn't let me upload to here). Get it here http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1530 You'll need winrar

ULTIMATE PROJECT:

Sailor Moon Returns

Come on,it would be awesome.

We have to do Sailor Moon justice anyway.

We as RPG makers owe it to her.

She hasn't had a decent game made about her since the super nintendo.

SailorMoonGame.jpg

I have all the battler pics,map sprites,and attack sounds.

I can get all the other sounds,too.

Like Tuexdo Mask's Theme.

That sound effect when he throws his rose.

Here's the link for the map sprites:

http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpres....php?characters

Well, it's definitely a different idea, and at current we are accepting all ideas, but keep in mind we want this a community project. If you already have everything you need for the game, there isn't much the rest of us can do, which is why I recommend the first two projects more then the pokemon one. In either case, you didn't give a summary of your game. What's the plot of it? What would be the point of it? I know nothing about Sailor Moon, so I can't help unless I know what's going on, who the characters are, etc. Can you give more details about your game?

I don't know. I really disapprove of a Fan-based game. Common, we have so many people on this forum; can't we even think of our own story and charaters? :D

If you need a beta-tester, I'm really good at finding plot inconsistancies and mapping problems....

Yours truly,

§ Raxus §

P.S.- Anything but Pokemon! There are too many Pokemon games....

well, that's why I listed CoC and KtD first. They are original ideas. Pokemon and Sailor Moon on the other hand are not. In either case, we're not voting yet, just looking for ideas. I'm setting a deadline as of now, though. Any and all ideas need to be in by Sunday, September 14, at 12AM EST. After that, I will make a new topic with all of the ideas that have been posted. The poll will go for a week, and then we will work on whichever gets the most votes. Anyone have problems with that?

Sailor Moon is a teenage super hero.She fights demons and other things while wearing a very short miniskirt and liotard.

I haven't given much thought to the actual storyline of the game.Though,ANYTHING is better than those weirdoes in Japan can come up with.

I'm serious.The storylines in Sailor Moon games are generally very HORRIBLE.

I'm quite certain that ANY Sailor Moon game we make will be a thousand times better than anything

the people in Japan could do.

I've got a good bit as far and attacks,transformations,etc.

We'll need a mapper,story and plot writer,maybe a scripter.

Character List:

Sailor Moon-She first appears whiny,childish and bit bratty,but during a real fight she can get very serious.

In battle-She learns two transformations,Super Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Moon.

Most of her attacks are finishing moves,she either kills in one-hit,or does no damage at all.

Also she is not very agile,she will usually be the LAST one to attack.

Plus if anyone has like a charging skill script,we need one for her.

So it will take like 3+ turns for her to cast the spells.

At the moment all I have is a skill that teaches her the finishing move then she goes into an invisible "State" where she can't move,evade,while susposibly "charging" the spell.

and then a common event to remove the skill after it's cast.

It's a bit of a crude event system,but it works.

Attribute-Light or Innate White

Sailor Mercury-Sweet natured,very book-smart.

In battle-She learns the skill "Analyze" which enables her to see weaknesses in her enemies.

Attribute-Water or Innate Blue

Sailor Mars-Bossy,down-to-earth,often fights with Sailor Moon but is very close friends none the less.

Attribute-Fire or Innate Red

Sailor Venus-romantic,free spirited,kind of girly.

Attribute-Light or Innate Yellow or White

Sailor Jupiter-Very strong willed,tom boyish,takes Judeo and Karate.

In battle-She's the main one with decent melee attacks.

Attribute-Thunder or Wind probably innate green or yellow.

She learns thunder AND wind attacks for some reason..

Sailor Chibi Moon-Sailor Moon's daughter from the future.Very cute.

In battle-She's nearly useless,though her attacks have a "Stun" effect.

Attribute-Light or Innate White

Sailor Uranus-Tough,Tom-boyish to the extreme.Is often mistaken for a boy.

Is Sailor Neptune's lover.

In battle-She has very good melee attacks,with fairly good magic,too.

Attribute-Thunder or Innate Yellow

Sailor Neptune-the complete opposite of Uranus.Beautiful,graceful and plays piano.

In battle-she has very powerful water attacks.and dual tech with Uranus.

Attribute-Water or Blue.

Sailor Pluto-Wise,mysterious.

In battle-She uses time magic.

Attribute-Dark or Black.'

Sailor Saturn-My favorite,wise beyond her years,can see the future.

In battle-She has the most powerful attack in the game,"Death and Reborn Revolution"

Each time she uses it she dies,AND GOES BACK TO COMBAT LEVEL ONE!!

She learns this skill at level 85 or 90,and has to re-learn it everytime.

So,you'll think twice before using it.

Pokemon Reference-The attack works like a combination self-destruct and destiny bond.

Side Note:

--The idiots who made the Japanese games didn't even have a penalty for using this move.

So,you could sit there SPAMMING her SUICIDE MOVE.

Attribute-None or ???? (Maybe Dark or Black for other skills)

Sailor Star Fighter,Sailor Star Maker,and Sailor Star Healer

Women from another planet,disguised as a boy band to search for their lost princess.

Yes,they cross-dress.

Another idea would be,and this one's compleley original,

FINAL DESTINY

Also known as Ishtar Chronicles Zero.

Amist the chaos and destruction cause by the dragon goddess,Fianna,

the great sword master,Ryan Syviel builds his army to fight against her.

He must first seek cooperation from the four gods of the north,south,east and west in order to forge the legendary sword the Final Destiny,the only weapon capable of slaying Fianna.

By his side are the two Angels of Destiny,Lorana and Priscilla,his childhood friend Osmond(Oz) the monk,the former dark and evil wizard Ezekiel(Zeke),and the lovely Princess Natalie.

Character List and Backgrounds:

Ryan Syviel - Bossy,Rude,impatient,loud,arrogant,stubborn,and has a cursing habit;all with an annoying accent.

Despite these negative traits,Ryan is extremely powerful and a superb swordman.

His leadership skills are without question,even around veteran war generals.

His ability to order around of any number of people,no matter how many,is legendary.

Probably one of most dangerous traits is his fearlessness.He will NOT run from any enemy.

Lorana - Infamous as the angel of miracles.

She is completely oblvious to any concept of life or death.

Upbeat and cheerful,she mows down enemies with her tickle-me-pink bow.

Priscilla - known as the angel of disasters.

She is timid,clumsy,shy AND weilds a giant black scythe!

Her attack skills,though weak,pierce an enemy's high defense like paper.

Osmond - quiet and peaceful.He has been Ryan's friend since birth,it seems like.

He is generally the voice of reason in the group.

He prefers to take the safer route or take the enemy by surprise rather then attack them

head on like Ryan would.

Ezekiel - Formally known as the most evil and powerful wizard in all the land,he was

beaten into submission by Ryan.

He now serves Ryan as punishment for his wicked deeds.

Princess Natalie - The kind and gentle princess of Thessa.

She is quite possibly the only person Ryan cares more about than himself.

She is also the only one who can out match him in a sword fight!

After her kingdom was destroyed by Fianna,she set out with Ryan on his journey.

Her weapon of choice is the rapier.

Well, both sound like interesting ideas. To do the Sailor Moon one we would have to have a couple of scripters on the team, but as this IS after all, a project for all of us, it seems like we would get at least one scripter to sign on soon. I will post both ideas when the poll is started, and we will see how it goes from there.

A Ninja Story,

Based of Naruto.

"A long time ago, demons appeared. These demons held great powers and each had tails according to there power. And when a tail was swung, it would destroy mountains and cause tsunamis to rise. To counter these Demons, the ninja villages gathered the most powerfull ninjas. One by one the Demons got sealed away inside children and babies, in these life and death battle between the Demons and ninjas a lot of ninjas died.. Even the ninja known as the Fourth Hokage died while sealing the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, the strongest demon of all, inside the body of a youg boy..

In this world you wake up.. not knowing where you came from.. or even who you are, you are inside the Kirigakure Hospital, restrained by a Ninjutsu technique. Suddenly a mysterious character enters the room and speaks: From this day on, youre name is Akane Mizuki, Jinchuuriki of the hidden village of Kirigakure, host to the 3 Tailed Demon Turtle.

These people gave you a name, a home and great power, now its time to use it.. What stories will unfold? What adventure lies ahead ? Only one way to find out, Enter the Acadamy.. Take your Ninja Classes, Graduate from the acadamy create your own Ninja Team and fight your way to glory!

Character List and Backgrounds:

Mizuki Akane:

Akane is a ninja, she does now know where she came from, all she can rememer is that one day she woke up in the hospital of the village of Kirigakure. This village used her as host to the 3 Tailed Demon Turtle. In exhance for this she will do whatever she can to please the Mizukage, leader of the hidden village of Kirigakure. She will go over body's to achieve this goal.

Uzumaki Naruto:

Naruto is a ninja affiliated with the village of Konohagakure, and has ambitions of becoming Hokage, the leader of the village. Due to being the host for the nine-tailed demon fox, a malevolent creature that attacked Konohagakure, he is ostracized by the other villagers. He compensates for this with his cheerful and boisterous personality.

Uchiha Sasuke:

Sasuke is a member of the Uchiha clan, a highly skilled clan of ninjas allied to the village of Konohagakure. His primary motivation throughout the series is to avenge the destruction of his entire clan by killing his brother, Itachi Uchiha, a task he pursues at all costs. While he was initially cold and singularly driven by his revenge, he becomes more empathetic through his relationships with other characters, notably Naruto Uzumaki, whom he comes to consider as a rival.

- More to come when this game gets in production.

- Planned features:

- Choosing out of 5? different team members depending on how you finish the Acadamy Training

Yes I know at story writing xD but hey, it is an idea :)

I dont have much to say but I think pokemon is the way to go!! We should change it up a bit though and make it 12 badges or something :D. I really like pokemon and now with the true pokemon starter kit we can make really pwning pokemon games. The others sound good but still.

I personally like pokemon Red and Blue,the classics,but I don't care much for the newer games.

I liked the basic story and elements of it.Needed more rival appearances.

The rival should be buffed up based on the player's overall level,not set to a particular level.

The rival is a key part of the game,he shouldn't feel like some random guy that attacks you.

People in general don't appreciate the amazing quality of the older pokemon games compared to other

games for the original Gameboy.Pokemon Red and Blue were cutting edge technology.

Bear in mind there is a random character generator that is needed for a pokemon game.

It decides which Pokemon you caught and sets a leveling system acordingly.

You probably can't make one with eventing.

Also there was a rare candy system.

If you're think rare candies just add +1 level,you're WRONG.

Rare candies level a pokemon along a weaker leveling system.

Instead of getting +5 str when getting to level 6,because you used a rare candy,you only get +3 str.

Pokemon games are extremely complicated in mathematical background.

Proteins and Calciums for example have random number bonuses between 1 and 5,

based around the pokemon's level,also a limiter so you can only use 10 per pokemon.

Am I making myself clear?We shouldn't even attempt a pokemon game unless we're ready for some

very hard scripting and eventing.

Now if you kids want a REAL challenge,we should use a Fire Emblem based battle system.

I found a starter kit for it,and honestly I can begin to tell you how it works.

For those of you who don't know,Fire Emblem is a tactical turn-based battle system.

It's roughly modeled after chess.

Anybody can make a Pokemon battle system,heck,the default rtp system is practicly a pokemon battle system.

Vote real battles belong on the battle field.

I'm thinking we could still use that old garbage battle system for catching pokemon,but against a real

fight,we should use the Fire Emblem system.

Well, Jesse, the one thing is, we have a starter kit with all that programmed into it (as far as I know anyway). So, while you are right, there is a lot of heavy scripting we need to make the game, most of it is already done. It's one reason I recommend a custom idea over pokemon, so we can get more people involved, including scripters. I would like to see a custom idea made instead of us attempting a remake, because I honestly think we can do it if we tried. Either way, it's up to the votes when it all occurs.

Now if you kids want a REAL challenge,we should use a Fire Emblem based battle system.

I found a starter kit for it,and honestly I can begin to tell you how it works.

For those of you who don't know,Fire Emblem is a tactical turn-based battle system.

It's roughly modeled after chess.

Anybody can make a Pokemon battle system,heck,the default rtp system is practicly a pokemon battle system.

Vote real battles belong on the battle field.

I'm thinking we could still use that old garbage battle system for catching pokemon,but against a real

fire emblem was such a great game. It would be kinda cool to replicate since their maps werent always great.

I mean just to use the battle system of fire emblem vs. the awful pokemon-like one.

The starter kit I found is actually for Final Fantasy Tactics.

The difference being that you can only move your characters in a set order.

Which is very limiting vs. fire emblem where you can move any of your characters in any order during your turn.

I mean just to use the battle system of fire emblem vs. the awful pokemon-like one.

The starter kit I found is actually for Final Fantasy Tactics.

The difference being that you can only move your characters in a set order.

Which is very limiting vs. fire emblem where you can move any of your characters in any order during your turn.

My naruto idea not completely ignored <.<

But hey! I am for a Pokémon Game! I already started on creating Johto Maps from the 2nd Generation of Pokémon, and Emily already has a lot of Kanto from the 1st Generation maps done.

All the pokémon game needs now is a bit of a 'final touch' and I think Kanto is ready to be released as a V.0.1 :B):

Also I could use some help on mapping Johto :rolleyes: My progress is in my sig.

Figured I would comment on this, since I completely missed seeing it last time I posted. I would agree that we should change the battle system, except for one problem: All of the stuff is actually coded together in the game. You don't use the player or enemy tabs for monsters, you use a special system that actually uses little text files in a PBS folder in the project in order to run everything. To change the battle system, even for trainers/gyms/etc, you would literally have to recode the entire system, which I don't really see a point to when we've already got a working battle system that is coded in with all the other stuff. So, needless to say, sadly, the idea wouldn't work, unless we wanted to literally rewrite 100% of the scripts ourselves.

But hey! I am for a Pokémon Game! I already started on creating Johto Maps from the 2nd Generation of Pokémon, and Emily already has a lot of Kanto from the 1st Generation maps done.

On this note: Yes, I have a lot of Kanto done, but I'd kind of like to expand it if we can get the people involved. Honestly, I like the idea presented earlier about making the rival appear more in the game. To do that, though, we'd need to expand, and possibly even remake all of the routes ourselves. This would allow for mini missions between cities, and would allow the rival to appear multiple times more then what he is in now. However, it depends on the mappers how willing people are to put a lot of work into this game. Surely, I will be putting as much free time I can into it, but if I'm the only one working on it, I won't be able to really do much.

On a final note: Please remember that nothing is final yet. Once we decide what project we are doing, THEN we can discuss what more to do. Right now, we're just searching for ideas of a project. Once we have the project, we'll worry about the systems we use and so forth.

If we go with Final Destiny,we could divide it into chapters,each member attributing one or part of a chapter.

And see where the story goes.

The main ending will be the same,ofcourse,how they get there is another matter.

They could fight pirates,desert bandits,Eskemos,maybe a dinosaur or two.

Character developement,extra information and backgrounds to each character.

We can add characters,too,with blizzard's party change system.

We can add a noble death scene for one of the characters.

Well,not Ryan,ofcourse,or Lorana or Priscilla because their immortal angels.

Lorana and Priscilla are as about as killable as Donald and Goofy in Kingdom Hearts.

They go down,but not for long.

Just as a reminder, tomorrow the votes begin, so if you have any last ideas you want to add, now's the time to let us know. I hope all goes well in the voting, and that we get a project selected, and the people we need to work on it will join.

EDIT: Another game idea:

A remake of Quest 64

Plot: Brian is a teenage kid who has been studying at a school of magic for many years now, when his father goes off on a quest to obtain the Eletale Book. When his father doesn't return, however, Brian sets out on a journey to find his father. Using the power of the Elementals, spirits that live within the world that give their power of controlling the elements to mages, he goes off, obtain the four Elemental Jewels, the four keys to the Eletale Book. At the end of his journey, he meets with his father in Brannoch Castle, where he finds King Beigis is trying to use the Eletale Book to unleash Mammon, the demonic embodiment of greed. Once King Beigis is defeated, Brian uses the Eletale Book to open a portal to Mammon's World, where he fights and destroys the evil beast once and for all.

Characters (as listed on wikipedia):

Brian- A young boy who has set out to save his father. He lives at Melrode Monastery, and is an apprentice magician with the ability to use Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth magic.

Lord Bartholomy- Brian's father and Master Spirit Tamer. He lives at Melrode Monastery and set out to get the Eletale Book which was stolen, but was subdued at Brannoch Castle before being able to continue.

Leonardo- Another apprentice magician like Brian who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game. Though not a "main" character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle.

Leila- The guardian of Larapool, the city of water. She has the ability to control the water flow of the city, thus giving Brian access to Larapool's entrance to Blue Cave.

Colleen- A Sorceress who has protected the Water Jewel for generations is the only inhabitant of the Isle of Skye; her home is connected to Epona's home.

Epona- The mysterious seer who resides in the Blue Cave; her connection to the Isle of Skye gives Brian access to the Water Jewel. Later on, her powers allow her to enter Mammon's Dimension at the end of the game to provide aid to Brian.

King Scottfort - King of Kenneshire, rules over Dondoran Castle in Dondoran.

Queen Deanna- Queen of Carmagh, rules over Limelin Castle in Limelin and rules alone due to the death of her husband.

Prince William- The son of Queen Deanna and the crowned prince of Limelin.

King Beigis- Militant and power-hungry king of Highland, rules over Brannoch Castle in Brannoch Castle Town.

Fargo- Arsonist and thief who stole the Fire Ruby.

Nepty- Magician and thief who stole the Water Crystal.

Zelse- Magician in a group of vagabonds in Normoon and thief who stole the Wind Jade.

Solvaring- Self-proclaimed "King of the Beasts" and thief who stole the Earth Orb from the King of Dondoran.

Mammon- The demonic embodiment of greed who attempts to trick Brian into releasing him from his prison so that he may seek to possess the powers of the human spirit.

Shilf- Mammon's assistant, hiding in Baragoon Tunnel.

Shannon- A puppet created by Mammon for the sole purpose of leading Brian around the world to collect the Elemental Gems, and who, near the end of the game, threatens to kill Brian's father, Bartholomy, unless Brian kills King Beigis and opens the World of Mammon.

Guilty- King Beigis' monstrous looking apprentice, he has made Brannoch Castle Town a living mess with his magic experiments.

Places (as listed on Wikipedia):

Holy Plan- Located in Kenneshire, home of Dondoran and Melrode.

Dondoran Flats- area between Dondoran Castle and Loch Kilderey.

West Carmagh- Western portion of Carmagh bordered in the south by the Dindom Dries, in the east by Loch Kilderey, in the southeast by East Limelin, and in the north by Kenneshire. Home to Larapool and Normoon, as well as Cull Hazard and Blue Cave.

East Limelin- area between Highland in the south and West Carmagh to the northwest. Home to Limelin, capital of Camagh, and Baragoon Tunnel's north gate

Dindom Dries- Desert wasteland (caused by the Eletale Book) in northern portion of Highland bordered in the north by East and West Carmagh. Home to Ruins of Greenoch, Boil Hole's north gate, and Baragoon Tunnel's south gate. Has a huge phantom city in the middle of it named Shamwood .

Baragoon Moor- Located at the south-central end of Highland. Home to Brannoch Castle Town, capital of Highland, and Boil Hole's south gate.

Loch Kilderey Giant lake in the center of Celtland.

Isle of Skye- Island in the center of Loch Kilderey.

Cull Hazard- Cave linking Normoon to West Carmagh.

Boil Hole- Cave linking the Dindom Dries to Baragoon Moor and the hideout of Fargo.

Baragoon Tunnel- Mine shaft linking Dindom Dries to East Limelin and hideout of Shilf, Mammon's servant.

Blue Cave- Maze Cave in Larapool, it links Larapool with Glencoe Forest and Crystal Valley.

Glencoe Forest- Lies between Dondoran Flats and West Carmagh, east mouth of Blue Cave is here.

Windward Forest- Forest in West Carmagh separating it from Normoon.

Connor Forest- Forest between the Dondoran Flats and the Holy Plain.

Crystal Valley- Cavern under Blue Cave, home of Epona.

Connor Fortress-Fort in Connor Forest, hiding place of Solvaring.

For this we would need some scripters and music writers. The battle system would either need to be an ABS or a Tactical Battle System (TBS). The menu system would require a rework, due to the fact that it is a one person game, as well as being that the original menu was 4 screens: Elementals, Map, Stats, Items

There would need to be a system for the elementals. You gain them as you travel the game, and each elemental increases your power in one spell lore (Fire, Water, Earth, Air), with the player able to choose which the elemental will go in. It reaches a max of 50. As well, each level you earn an elemental, as well as some stat bonuses. The elementals (without leveling up) reach 50 in 2 skills, with the leveling up able to max out all elementals (though that would take FOREVER to obtain the other 98 via leveling). The player starts with a skill of 1 in each elemental as well (for those wondering the 98 thing).

The tricky part is allowing the player to pick and choose which spells to use. In the original game, you could hit a c button to open one of four lists (Fire, water, earth, and air). From there, you could hit another c button to open the list further and access new spells. I think this would be an awesome remake, but it would be up to all of you. It would take a lot of work, but I think if we worked hard, we could make a really good remake out of this.