New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Character Maker XP

Well yes, and if you goto that topic you will understand why this is here. Anything uploaded to the Tools and Utilities category in the Downloads Manager has a topic generated, such as this one.

Originally I was going to upload the new version, 2 Beta. Eventually I came to the conclusion that this version was better even though it was older. This one is capable of a lot more in my opinion.

Well yes, and if you goto that topic you will understand why this is here. Anything uploaded to the Tools and Utilities category in the Downloads Manager has a topic generated, such as this one.

Originally I was going to upload the new version, 2 Beta. Eventually I came to the conclusion that this version was better even though it was older. This one is capable of a lot more in my opinion.

I got excited when I saw this because I've got the first version 1. So I downloaded it and... it's still version 1, not V1.5!

Right, gonna look for this version 2 now.

I got excited when I saw this because I've got the first version 1. So I downloaded it and... it's still version 1, not V1.5!

Right, gonna look for this version 2 now.

Haha sorry. I thought this was better than v2, dont think i tried v1.5. It was so long ago i barely remember uploading this. If you find a better version could you give us the link and perhaps i'll upload it to the downloads manager for other members.

I like this Character Maker, I've been using it since I found out about it, and never thought of looking for the newer version of it :P

I cant seem to remove the bunny ears from the default character. Can soemebody help there? I tried clicking the x on all three extra layers and it didnt work.

EDIT: Nevermind. Im stupid. Figured it out.

I cant seem to remove the bunny ears from the default character. Can soemebody help there? I tried clicking the x on all three extra layers and it didnt work.

EDIT: Nevermind. Im stupid. Figured it out.

Hey man... hate to tell you do this but don't necropost :mellow: k

this topics like nearly 3 months old, Its better to just make a new topic ask your question, and then copy the adress and post the link, that way you don't confuse people into thinking this is a new topict

AND WhaTEVeR YOUR DO DON't Post a reply to me, cause I'm necroposting right now to warn you about that just let it sink back into the dark abyss of the undernet where it belongs

Just so you know

necro posting is posting in a topic thats very old, if you see the date of the lat post and it isnt the same month as your month, just make a new topic ;)