New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hello Masses of RMXP unlimited Forums. I'm XDogg Strafe, I'm sorta new here, I've had an account for awhile, but I barely used it after I lost my net connection. That aside, I'm here to introduce myself and offer my services to the community. I'm a decent spriter/battle spriter (just tell me what they should look like and I'll do my best to make them), I'm also fairly good at throwing together stories, but my real area of expertise is eventing. I can help anyone make an event that some would need scripts for (like a bank system or an inn system). So, in short... hello all and PM me if you need any of my services.

Hi, and welcome to RMXPUnlinited XDoggStrafe. By "battle spriter", does that mean the Battle Graphics of monsters/players?

Hi, and welcome to RMXPUnlinited XDoggStrafe. By "battle spriter", does that mean the Battle Graphics of monsters/players?

Yup, but I don't know if I could do them for RMVX since I've yet to try it out, but as far as RMXP goes, I can make battler sprites.

*sees skills*

SPRITER!!!!! *attacks and hits a wall instead*

Ow...er, I mean...hey, welcome to what I think could be the best forums eva! Yeah...as you can tell...I need sprites. (been needing them for quite a long time, lol) XD

Oh, and before I forget.

getthenewb.jpg

Enjoy your stay.:P

Welcome to the forums, glad your here. Look forward to seeing you around.

*sees skills*

SPRITER!!!!! *attacks and hits a wall instead*

Ow...er, I mean...hey, welcome to what I think could be the best forums eva! Yeah...as you can tell...I need sprites. (been needing them for quite a long time, lol) XD

Oh, and before I forget.

getthenewb.jpg

Enjoy your stay.:P

GetJoey.png

Anyway, welcome mate.

Dont worry about the gummy bears its just a tradition.

Anyways. Welcome to RMXPU. Im a scripter mainly for menus(XP). So if your ever in the need of a Menu script or Title fell free to ask. Also you can check out my game Umaro Tondaro and take it apart and expand your knowledge(It has helped many)

No worries. I am a little shocked that so many people responded though in such a short amount of time. Well, thank you all for the welcome. I'll do my best to help out with sprites and I'll try to be around once a day or so.

We may not look like were very active but once something is posted everyone is all over it like a starving bear. But we are very very friendly.

Yeah, to me it seems like this could be the most friendly forum I've been to ever...:P

Yeah, to me it seems like this could be the most friendly forum I've been to ever...:P

*laughs evilly in the shadows*

Good good, my plan is coming together....

*more evil laughter from the shadows*