New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
rgangsta

Which do you like best?

What one?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What one?

• 1st One
    • 2nd One

Wow I haven't been on in a while. Well, I would like you guys' opionion on my Title Screen.

Votes:0

1rc1mt.jpg

Votes: 1

dwavbb.jpg

Neither. I would like to see a third one using both the elements from both of these. Make the circle from the first one lighter then the multi circles from the second one and place the multi on top of the first one.

I agree with Wyzrd but for now, the second one.

And you can still add a poll.

I vote for the second one!

Well does this "Tsurugi" character have some sort of physic power that allows him to hold things in mid air, or can he harness some sort of synergy power and shoot balls of it at his enemies? :mellow: That's how I decipher the two images. :lol: Tell us about the story!

Well does this "Tsurugi" character have some sort of physic power that allows him to hold things in mid air, or can he harness some sort of synergy power and shoot balls of it at his enemies? :mellow: That's how I decipher the two images. :lol: Tell us about the story!

Yes he does! In the second demo, he (you) gets to use the power in a bonus mission. The bonus mission will only be in an exclusive version and password protected for this site only.

So the first one or the second one?

Your titles' gotta' be consistent with the whole game.

The title is consistant with the story. See, the power that he has constricts you hence the "Hold". I will also try to make a second stage of the power. If any of you guys happen to have an idea of the second stage, tell me and I will try to make it. Oh, and the second demo will be the last. After that, it's just the full game.

The title is consistant with the story. See, the power that he has constricts you hence the "Hold". I will also try to make a second stage of the power. If any of you guys happen to have an idea of the second stage, tell me and I will try to make it. Oh, and the second demo will be the last. After that, it's just the full game.

Dude, don't try to defend yourself man, I'm just asking you a question.

First, or second.

Second.

I think I will combine the two of them though like Wyzrd and Shiny said. Although, making another vote for it wouldn't be fair because everyone already voted...