New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Story: All was going well in the RMXP Unlimited Town, before dinner came. Kiriashi was murdered! There are endless trails of clues, but which is the right one to follow? And why is Gary The Duck never coming out of his house? Find out in this fun community RP! There's more though- why did MagicKid change her name? To keep secrets? To stop hackers? And why is Joey so girl-addictive? Everything is tight... Especially the new member, Zari.

Form:

Username: [Your username]

Password: [This password is for locked codes, just say a password you would remember for the RP]

Adress: [Make up a random address for you in the town]

Partner: [Make up a partner's name]

Weapon: [Pick a weapon!]

Equipment: [For equipment other than your weapon]

Home Sector: [There are three home sectors you can choose from- Water Wave Beach, Shadow Shoreline, or Popping Park]

Additional Info: [Anything else you wanna add]

So here is mine:

Username: Azure

Password: Sky

Address: 56/3 AU4

Partner: Flames

Weapon: Mana Rod, a rod that can change shape at the user's will. Perfect for crushing your enemies in waves of strategy.

Equipment: Azure Mage Robe, Ring of Water, Boots

Home Sector: Water Wave Beach

Additional Info: None

I woke from my nap in a happy state. There was a feast tonight and I was bringing my homemade cookies. I was taking Kiriashi with me, so I had to leave for Popping Park now or we'd be late. Stretching, I flapped my wings that I had from birth. I took my bag of cookies and opened the nearby window, and I leapt out and flew. I could hardly navigate, but I saw Shadow Shorline a few minutes' fly away. I dived and headed for Shadow Shoreline. I popped into the Stables, where my trusty dragon Flames was lying, half asleep. I woke him and I clambered onto his back. He flew me into the air and we dived into Popping Park. I popped into Kiriashi's house and seated Kiriashi firmly on Flames' back. He smiled and Flames took off. I took off after them and guided Flames to the RMXP Unlimited Hall. We dropped down into the hall and we sat at the feast table with the rest of the community.

"I present to all of you... A new member- ZARI!" announced Emily-Ann-Coons. We all clapped and Zari stood up and bowed. He dropped to his seat and I poured Kiriashi some wine. I gave it to him and handed out wine to everyone. I settled back into my seat afterwords and I poured myself a glass of wine. I raised the glass to my lips and then Kiriashi started choking. Everyone put their glasses of wine down and Kiriashi clutched his throat. I ran over and pulled out an Antidote, and forced it into Kiriashi. He slumped, and he had died before the Antidote had worked. I gasped and waved my hand over Kiriashi. The cause of death was poison- poison too bad for the Antidote to fix. I sent in a request for a group of detectives, and I sat back in my newly-purchased office. Who was going to accept my offer and come to see me...?

P.S. Happy Birthday Formlesstree4!

And why is Gary The Duck never coming out of his house?

Yay, I'm in a story! :dragonwant:

Why me? Why didn't you choose anybody else?

Here's mine:

Username: Gary The Duck

Password: Duck

Adress: 5th Duck Avenue

Partner: Loopy

Weapon: Ultima Weapon

Ultima_Weapon_FFIX.png

Equipment: Mythril Helm , Mythril Armor, boots, Ring Of Strengh

Home Sector: Water Wave Beach

Additional Info: My partner is a duck.

Here is mine:

isaac-sol-1.png

Username: Isaac Sol

Password: zetsubou

Adress: 15 Zetsubou Solus Way

Partner: Thilan Luna

Weapon: Greatsword of Sol

Equipment: Ancient Sol Armour of Isau Sol

Home Sector: Popping Park

Additional Info: Descendant of Isau Sol, and heir to the Sol bloodline. Smart and sharp-witted. Isaac has a strong sense of Magick, and can manipulate many things with his mind. Those who anger him regret it very quickly. Other then a fiery temper when standing up for what he believes is just, Isaac is calm and collected. Few things slip past Isaac's logic, and with his lifelong friend, Thilan, they will solve all that life throws at them.

Ok, I with you... Here my information:

Username: Agckuu Coceg

Password: WANNFH

Adress: Yorozuya Gin-san, Edo.

Partner: Dr. NickTo

Weapon: Bokutou of Modification, Machinegun of Great scenario Writers.

Equipment: Shounen Armor, Shounen Jump, Airwolf Notebook.

Home Sector: Shadow Shoreline.

Additional info: Most terrible creation from the CIS.

OK Gary! Go! Write a bit of story! Then Isaac then Agckuu

Should I continue your story or?

Start yourself. You might want to take the 'never coming out of his house' as best as you can after Kiriashi's murder. Either that or we just stick a model of you in your house or you come up with an idea, you're part of the detective team.

Hmm, this will be hard since I'm bad coming up with stories and kinda good at continue stories...

Well, looks like this is the best I can do:

Before the evening, everything was normal in The RMXP Fortress. That evening Joey was kidnapped!Why? There are a lot of suspects: Nisage was with him last, Azure Flames was going to meet him, but especially Ravenclaw's gang! Those people are always showing up when you last is going to imagine it! Since there base was toatally empty next day... Everybody has searched everywhere but can't find Joey...

I know it sucks...

In case your wondering what The RMXP Fortress is well, it's my new RMXP forum: http://rmxpfortress.forumotion.net/index.htm

Okay, I will do a little introductory snippet:

The news of Kiriashi's murder, and the abduction of Joey was still fresh in Isaac's mind. He never thought that so many things could happen in RMXPU Town. Looking through previous case files, Isaac scanned through a plethora of information to find a lead on where to go. He was unsuccessful until his friend and partner, Thilan, passed him an old newspaper clipping. The headline read "Scandal rocks the mighty RMXP Unlimited Halls". The clipping went on to explain that there have been many rumours around the halls prior to Kiriashi's murder, such as "Why did Azure have an antidote to the poison that killed Kiriashi?", "Why was Marked nowhere to be seen just before the murder?", and "Did Joey's friendship with Kiriashi lead to their disappearance?".

I asked Thilan "Where did you get this clipping" and he calmly replied "My sources tell me that it has been mailed to every detective in town, perhaps it was sent by the murderer and the kidnapper as some sort of taunt?". I replied "Possibly, but they did not realise the usefulness of this little scrap of information will prove to be. Let us go and investigate the crime scene. The mighty RMXP Unlimited Halls."

And with that, Isaac and Thilan set off, to the RMXPU Halls.

I hope that was good :D

New rule:Anyone can post in no specific order.

Story now from me:

I was worried that everyone would turn on me. After borrowing the newspapers from the Administration Town, I was just one of the suspects. I had jotted down a list of suspects from my newspapers, but... Was that enough? Titles like, "Why did Azure have the antidote to the poison that killed Kiriashi?" I didn't have the right antidote. I wrote back to the newspapers:

"My antidote didn't cure the excact poison" My list of suspects were:

• Joey
    Marked
    Zari

I pressed my mind.... Nobody! I sent a newspaper request out for other detectives, but who would accept? I knew isaacsol was on the case, but who else? Gary?

Carrying on my storyline:

After arriving at the hall I was met by Azure, who as I had naturally guessed, was rather anxious to clear their name. I asked a series of methodical questions, and after gathering evidence from the hall as Azure recounted what happened, I deduced that Azure was not to blame for Kiriashi's death. I was also able to identify the poison used by way of my ancient magic. The poison used was Atroquininne Botolinus, a very potent Botulinum toxin which causes paralysis with a minute amount (around 0.05 Micrograms), quickly shutting down the body quickly and painfully. The only question is, who has the access to such a deadly poison. My next lead would be found at the town apothecary.

And you forgot me...

All right, I'm begin my line of story.

Isaacsol said that poison could be stolen from a city pharmacy. I was instantly sent there and checked up the list of account of sales of this poison. Unfortunately, finding out losses was not succeeded. It means, that someone from purchasing before this poison and there is a killer Kiriashi. I will have to walk on a list, to given to me by a chemist and to check up an alibi all, who could be participating to murder. But in the beginning I would be necessary to go down in a pastry shop... I can not work without sweet...

Patting my hair back, I talked with Isaac.

"And you say this is a poison hard to get your hands on?" I asked, fumbling around my bag.

"Hmm... Yes. Dangerous, I assure you. This poison has no antidote to cure it," Isaacsol sighed.

"Ah! Here we go! My radar, magically-made," I said, pulling out a tracking device.

"And what are we supposed to do with it?" Isaac asked.

"Find the murderer," I said, flicking through menus to find the thing to trace.

"Hmm... Looks like there are five trails of Atroquininne Botolinus, one from the pharmacy. The other is from Popping Park. The third is from upstairs. The fourth- basement. The fifth, into the dining hall. Let's check the dining hall first. Come on," Isaac said, and he pulled me to the dining room. I followed the trace to the newest member, Zari's seat. The trace then followed to Kiriashi. Speaking of Kiriashi, his funeral was in a few days. We all knew the people who didn't attend were suspects.

"OK, next, to Popping Park. I've got Zari in this now," I breathed. Isaac gripped my arm and I took to the air.

OK, I'm going...

My hike in a pastry shop appeared too successful... I met there Joey - the same man which was searched so much time. Appeared, that he hid from all, because he recently threatened Kiriashi and could count up him for main suspected of his murder. The alibi of Joey was irrefutable, therefore I will have to sweep away another version... But it approached me to the killer. Think, that I need will meet with Azureflames and Isaacsol and to tell them everything, that I know. I am sent in Popping Park.

Username: Tomo2000

Password: 100101001[D00M]010010

Adress: 00 Nonsense Avenue

Partner: The Messenger

Weapon: Long and sharp claws that can be extended from my fingers.

Equipment: A shadow bag; put as much as you want in and it will never increase in size.

Home Sector: Shadow Shoreline

Additional Info: Tomo2000, or otherwise known as Tom, is a very mysterious and shady character. He wears a black robe and hood and unless you are within a few feet of him you cannot see his face. He is a very knoledgable person for this job and thinks like a murderer. He thinks on the illogical side of things, his favourite saying "Why stab someone when you can get somebody else, without them even knowing, to stab them for you,". He lurks in shadows, out of sight. He is also very good at knowing how things work, computers, machanical devices of all kind.

I'll start my story now, if you don't mind:

"Kiriashi's dead!" I said to my Messenger, all he was was a pair of glowing eyes and mist for a body. "That is cooorect, sir" it said. Kiriashi was a good friend of mine, and now he is dead. The Messenger handed me the newspaper. I read it with astonishment. "Poisoned?" I asked. "That is cooorect, sir" it repeated. "And nobody knows who..? This will be interesting," I put up my hood. I also took my Shadow Bag.

I arrived 20 minutes later at the RMXPU Hall. Standing in the middle was Azure which waved at me the moment she saw me. "Good to see you again," I said. "Good to see you again, too," she replied. We talked about home, parents, other matters before I brought up the topic about Kiriashi.

I questioned her about it, she seemed to be innocent. "I have one last question," I said. "Go ahead," she said with a smile. "You sent something back to the news agency who printed this paper, correct?" I asked, pulling the paper out of my Shadow Bag. She nodded. "What did the letter say?" I asked. "Well, it just said that I didn't have the right antidote for whatever poison killed Kiriashi," she replied.

"If my Messenger recalls correctly Isacc said that he knows which poison killed Kiriashi. What poison does he believe it is?" "The Atroquininne Botolinus Poison," she replied. "Well," I said, "Unless you already tried using the antidote on Kiraishi before he died, how would you know you had the wrong antidote? To know you have the wrong antidote means you must know what poison killed Kiriashi. So, tell me, it Isacc right about the Atroquininne Botolinus Poison or are they off on a goose-chase while you hunt down the real poison and person?"

"There is no cure for a poison that works as fast as that. Any poison that works faster than 10 seconds is uncurable," I spat, "Enough chatter. I need to get back into Popping Park," I sighed, and I ran out and flew. I grabbed Isaacsol from the roof and we flew into Popping Park. I dropped Isaac onto the roof and dropped myself to the front door. Isaac would break in while I distracted Zari with an interview. This was going to be good. Hastily, I knocked on the door. Zari opened the door and greeted me.

"Ready to go to the interview?" I asked. Zari nodded and I grabbed him and flew. I saw that Isaac had broken in already, so I decided to play Catch- dangerous style. I thrust Zari into the air and grabbed him, throwing and catching in an endless cycle. I just hoped I had enough time. I texted Isaac on my phone and then continued the game of Catch.

Azure flew out quite hastily but at least I got the answer I needed. I pulled out a notebook and jotted down some important information;

Murder Weapon: Atroquininne Botolinus

Suspects: Azure, Isacc, Agckuu, Joey, Gary, Zari, EmilyAnnCoons.

Hmm... Atroquininne Botolinus... Where could you get some of that; quite a lot of places actually. I decided to head to the dining room, the scene of the murder. A small group of Administrators were answering questions asked by the press, including Polraudio. I walked over to where Kiriashi had been sitting and examined everything but nothing could have caused it. The outline of the body was still on the floor. The bottle of wine was still on the table too.

I pulled out a small scanner and scanned some of the wine; nothing. So, the poison wasn't in the wine like it seemed. I jotted that into my notepad also. I continued to search the RMXPU Dinning Hall but found nothing. My next thing to do was to find Azure, tell her what I have found and ask her if there are any leads I can follow about the Atroquininne Botolinus.

Username: Blackbound (Used to being called Tatsu/Tats

Password: Desdivio

Adress: 224 Natsuru Av.

Partner: Ero ( a small but animated doll who has to wake tatsu up every morning)

Weapon: Schwert: a breakable sword that shoots its pieces at an enemy

Equipment: A Blue bracelet with Transgender abilities

Home Sector: Shadow Shoreline

Additional Info: very nappy regardless of form. Capable of ignoring gender laws, dislikes his transformations while he is out and about, but is only able to use his Schwert while in female form. Is the head developer for VXP, a private project

Anime.jpg

Male form

48ff99d1128fecf063715727a8e97a9f1232659946_full.jpg

Female form

1080379567_dswarsword.jpg

Weapon

It was morning, Tatsu decided to take a visit to the Tea shop, he looked at the main headline of the paper: Legendary Mapper of Unlimited Killed by Poisen

Tatsu sighed, Well I might as well see what is going up at the RMXPU Hall, and wondered where and why this happened so suddenly. He was supposed to be a tester for the new VXP that is under development. Who can I ask now that hes dead?

He walked up to the door, and entered the hall, where he had his own little corner for developing VXP. Tatsu found the computer where he had plans and various items for the algorithm to utilize VXP's unique engine structure and mapping profile... He checked to see if any of his work had been stolen or if anything had happened to it. He found three things were missing: The Map Plotter Algorithm, Event Scription Algorithm, and an Embedded Sub-item Algorithm. 3 vital documents necessary for development. "I know I let Kiriashi borrow my Map Plotter Algorithm, and Tomo has my Event Scription Algorithm...so that leaves the Sub-Item algorithm..."

"Ero no has idea at all who has algorithm" Said Ero. Tatsu frowned. Tatsu checked the computer and everything there was in working order there. He shut down the computer and changed the main password for VXP. He was pleasntly suprised that noone took the encryption documents. He took all the documents and locked them up in a cabinet next to his computer.

I did not find Azureflames and Isaacsol in place. That, I will have to work...

I decided again to head for the place of murder and consider, whether there are not yet some evidences, givings out a killer. And a flair did not bring me - I found a hair-pin in a dining-room. Really is a killer a girl? The circle of suspected narrows. Perhaps, I will sit in Popping Park. It would be necessary to read new Shounen Jump, and time of him to read was given out in any way...

I dropped Zari for real. I wasn't going to pick him up for what I had bullied him into saying the last few moments...

"You killed Kiriashi..." he mumbled.

"How did I kill Kiriashi!?" I barked.

"Look at your hands, Azure Flames." I looked at them. My hands were covered in blood. As I dropped Zari, a bottle of Kiriashi's blood dropped from his hand and I caught the bottle. It had the same blood as that on my hand... Oh no. I could see Tomo2000 catapulting through the air towards me, so I quickly used a wind spell and moved the blood back into the bottle.

"Azure. The poison was not in the wine," Tomo2000 said to me.

"I... I... I know where the poison cam from," I blurted suddenly.

"Where?" Tomo2000 asked.

"From my blood," I answered. I took out a megaphone and shouted, "The poison was from my blood!"

I heard the scream of Azureflames and began to run in a that side. Soon I saw Tomo2000 and Azureflames, all in blood.

"The poison was from my blood!" - Azureflames yelled.

"Is it a true?!" - I asked.

"Look like a true. Although possibly and that it someone fooled simply." - Tomo2000 said.

Together with Tomo2000 we took Azureflames to the hospital. I hope that it will put on weight soon. And I at this time must go to Zari and find out, that he said Azureflames.

The discovery that the poison was in Azure's blood was a revelation. Medically speaking, anyone with the amounts found in Azure's blood should be dead within seconds, but somehow Azure was not. I went through mountains of textbooks in my home, searching for the answer. For days I poured over them, not knowing whether I would be able to stumble upon the answer. Had I been trying much too hard? Could the answer be right in front of me?

"EUREKA!"

It was all so clear, like music shifting in the air. Invisible but everywhere. The very book where I had learned of the poison many years ago had the answer. The very end said that there is a rare condition where the body naturally produces Atroquinnine Botolinum in the bloodstream (leaving the sufferer immune to the poison), and can seep through pores in the skin if the sufferer ingests a rare herb. Atroquine Externa Flora. This herb was one that Thilan's family knew more of, so I asked him. He said that the herb grows in the gardens of the RMXPU Hall, and that only the Royal botanists know how to grow it, cultivate it and are even allowed to touch it. The only botanist who had submitted an application to harvest this herb was Emily. Administrator, and chief botanist.

I must now go and talk to Emily to see what she knows about this. Though Azure was the cause of Kiriashi's death, it was not of her own volition that it happened; someone else was to blame...

Azure took one last glance at the hospital. She then broke out, alarms blaring. Isaacsol had called her. She smashed through doorways and quickly flew to Isaac's house.

"You wanted to speak to me?" she gasped.

"It wasn't your fault," Isaac sighed. "It was somebody else's."

Azure sighed, "I killed him."

"No it was not you! Somebody else..." Isaac was determined.

"There is only one other person in this entire RMXPU world... There is only one. Joey," Azure breathed. She then began to fade away.

"I guess they want me back in the hospital," Azure smiled, "Just call me if you need me." Azure faded away, and sat on her hospital bed.

I found Zari.

"What did you say to Azureflames?" - I asked.

"The truth..." - he answered.

"Are you herein indeed sure?"

"Certainly."

"Now we will check up it..." - I said. I smuggled out of machinegun and set his muzzle to the head of Zari.

"Did you indeed say it a truth?" - I asked again.

"Yes!" - he answered.

"Well..." - I said. - "Listen, to me somehow to spit on that, you will die or not. I simply want to know a truth."

"Well!!!" - Zari cried. - "This was not it! That poison which Kiriashi put to death was herbal origin! I was intimidated!"

"Who?"

"I will not say... I will be put to death..."

"Well." - I said, cleaning machinegun.

I knew now, that Azureflames had been not guilty. I went out into a hospital, to reveal this to her.

"You did not kill Kiriashi. Zari uttered a lie." - I said.

"Then who did put to death him?"

"I do not know. But I will continue investigation."

From a hospital I headed home. Think, that I need slightly to rest after so much days of continuous work.

I was in the hospital with Azure when Agckuu walked in. When he exited I had a quick conversation with Azure. "Of herbal origin?" I said, "Hmm... I wonder," Azure stared at me for a moment, "You like dark and spooky places, right?" I nodded. "Well," she said, "There was a small trace of the poison in the basement. You might want to check there." I smiled, "Thank you," I said, "I'll get right on it."

I left the hospital and headed back to the RMXPU Halls. When I reached the basement the door was locked. "How odd..." I mumbled to myself. I made a claw grow from my fingertip and used it to pick the lock. Once inside I found what I was looking for; a few test tubes, a bunsen burner, a clamp and a stand. I jotted down in a notepad of mine, "Found scientific gear in basement,"

3 out of 4 of the test tubes were full. One was empty however. I took one and scanned it. The scans showed that 35% was of Atroquinnine Botolinum, the poison extracted from the herb. I scanned the others with the same results. "How odd," I said again, "You would need at least 95% to make a good kill with this... unless..." I was cut off after I heard footsteps. I walked into the shadows emitted from the walls and instantly blended in; invisible to the naked eye. A shady figure only wearing a full robe, hood and Opera Mask entered. He, or she, walked up to the stand, took a test tube and walked out with it.

Another murder attempt? I thought. I only had 2 test tubes to try and find out how they could have killed somebody and time was running out. There had to be some kind of pathegen in something that reacted with the Atroquinnine Botolinum and amplified its quantity. But what?

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" another patient screeched. I leapt out of my bed and saw the patient- dead. I scanned.

"Poison."

"Of the Atroquinnine Botolinum variety." I had sent this report into the RMXPU newspapers, and everyone came to me. I had a new entry in my diary.

Friday

A new murder! What's going on? Poisoned with the Atroquinnine Botolinum variety as well... There's only two suspects left:

1. Zari
    EmilyAnnCoons

After good rest I talked with EmilyAnnCoons. It said that she doesn't killed Kiriashi, and I think that I do not have grounds to disbelieve it. Also it promised to help me with the search of source of poison. It took me in a library and gave to me encyclopedia of vegetable herbares.

I studied this about two hours, but so nothing and did not occured. Suddenly I opened a page and saw that ...

"Herbinum Hellum - poisonous grass of family Herbinum, in the leaves of which there is poison in a very generous amount Atroquinnine Botolinum for protecting it leaves from insects. Loves shady and moist places, in particular ponds..."

I understood now, where killer has got poison! Pond in Popping Park - place, ideally suitable for growth Herbinum Hellum! I only need to look evidences near a pond.

Many new leads had sprung up, but still something eluded me. I had to go to the Popping Park Pond to investigate. However, after using my magic to protect me from drowning, I concluded that there was no Herbinum Hellum in the pond or anywhere in the Park. My mind reminded me of one last place where Herbinum Hellum could grow is the blue lake in the grounds of RMXPU Halls. Maybe Emily will know where it is grown, and who knows how to cultivate it.

Turns out Kiriashi wasn't dead.

The end.... xD Sorry sorry. Continue. :rolleyes:

That night I broke out of the hospital. I fireballed the windows and flew out with the wings I had. I knocked out the nurse who was tailing me and I crashed into Isaacsol.

"Apologies!" I grinned and he told me everything he found out. I nodded and held a fireball at my hand, illuminating the night streets.

The herbs only showed themselves at night.