New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

You got murdered :haha: that's pretty obvious

P.S. Happy Birthday Formlesstree4!

Theres a new guy in town....DunDunDuhDUNNNNNNN

User: Ecowolfsteen

Pass: Imawesome

Address: 1241 Eco Street

Partner: Shadow( A shadow that constantly follows me wherever I go,and it acts like a shield)

Weapon: Revolvers

Equipment: A bracelet that has the ability to turn me into any shape or form.

Home Sector: Shadow Shoreline

Additional Info: Eco is a very dark person, he never talks unless the occasion is important. Hes been a detective for quite some time, but not a regular one. He gets called in for special cases like this one. He was also a murderer back in the day so his detecting skills are excellent since he thinks like one.

Ok, i'll start meh storeh....

Eco walked through the RMXPU halls as people stared in amazement. He hadn't been here in five years. Everybody thought they saw the last of him after he was shot in the leg. Eco took a quick turn into the Dining Room and scanned the crime scene...I think i'm a little late,he thought to himself. Administrators talked....and the aroma of chicken filled the room...I know who did this, he thought flying out of the room.

In the streets of the city began to walk Zombie Kiriashi.

Here you have a plot for a new game in the style of RE. :biggrin_002:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Eco is like WTF.........JAWDROP

Surprise twist time, I'm taking a role here.

Username: OverlordMao

Password: PrinnyRule

Address: None, I don't live in any one spot.

Partner: Dyte

Weapon: Dark Book of Spells: Volume III

Equipment: Sage's Robe, Night Cape, Ghost Ring.

Home Sector: None, I don't live in any one spot.

Additional Info: Lives off the land. Currently found to despise the light, so is living underground until news got to him of Kiriashi's death. Story continues from when he gets news.

"So... he was killed?" I asked Dyte, the only person who could contact me. I was currently living underground the RMXPU Hall. While I may have left it, I always stayed close by, should anything happen. "Yes, he was killed by the same poison that runs through your veins, Atroquinnine Botolinum." he told me in a low whisper. "But how could anyone even obtain this... poison in my veins, you say?" I wondered about this for sometime before he gave me a response. "Being what you are, master, you are immune to the posion, Atroquinnine Botolinum. My sources tell me that the murder was committed... in the RMXPU Hall." I got up suddenly when I heard about the RMXPU Hall, knowing instantly what I must do.

The Sun was as blaring as ever. Dyte, who could survive the light, acted as my eyes and guided me into the place I thought I would never enter again. The Hall was still as incredible as I remembered it, but now was not the time to travel Memory Lane again (seeing that I was born at 5673 Memory Lane, I thought that if I really wanted to go down Memory Lane, I would do just that). Dyte walked me over to the Crime Scene, when he stopped just before entering. When I entered the room, something grabbed my attention. Something most people couldn't smell, but as I had trained myself against all poisons I smelled it. "Atroquinnine Botolinum," I said to myself, "and its fresh." I moved fast, and before I knew it I was at the passage that would lead me to the Blue Lake. "Herbinum Hellum grows near the lake. We shall have to wait, they can only be seen at night," Dyte warned me. He was right, of course, so I did what I did best. I hide in the shadows and waited for someone to walk to the Blue Lake. If need be, I could always just kill someone myself. No one knew, but I had killed someone with no record of him even being dead, but that's only because Dyte never really left us.

I was surprised to see Mao with Dyte by the lake. I walked over to him. "Hello.'' he said. I waited for a moment. "Still not talking I see,'' he muttered. "How did he even see you in the shadows,'' Dyte asked. "I don't know...,"

Nightfall. Herbinum Hellum was the first thing I saw. Mao rushed and then I rushed. He wasn't as fast as me. But as we approached the side of the lake, a blood spill became visisble. "Scan it," Mao said anxiously. I took my scanner out and scanned it. I showed Mao the results. The blood of Gary the Duck. "Odd," Mao said. I grunted...A figure rose from the other side of the lake. A gun was then being held to the back of our heads, as the figure faded. I looked at Mao and he knew what to do. We counted to three in our head then turned, grabbed the mans arm and flipped him over. I planted a foot on top of the man. "GARY," I gasped. "You just talked," Mao responded. It was indeed Gary the Duck, it was Gary's blood and then Gary tried to kill us. I took my revolver out and said "What are you doing here?" " I was doing my own little investigation , didn't want you guys to find out." "You killed him didn't you?" " Your a detective...Find out."

At this time I fired my machinegun to the crowd of Zombie Kiriashi, who attacked me in Popping Park ... The cartridges were running out... I stayed only bokutou as well. And suddenly I realized... It is an illusion. Magic illusion. So, someone decided to take me off the scent ... But who is it?