New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
formlesstree4

The Interactive War

While the topic sounds strange, it's actually going to be kinda fun :)

Basically, I start a story plot, and you tell me where to go next (I'll have A, B, C, D choices out). That's all there is to it. Comments are welcome also.

HERE WE GO!

-

The night sky laid like a blanket over the sky, covering us in darkness as we crept up on the enemy. Our mission was simple: Eliminate the enemy hostiles in this area. While the task was easy enough and straight forward, there were about 20 of us and nearly 100 of them. We were out numbered 1 to 5. I was leading the group, just like I have done several times before. This squad has probably been around for years, and we've achieved what you'd call....'Elite' status amongst the other groups because we've been together for so many missions.

As we approached the enemy compound, a nearby rustle startled us. We brought our weapons to ready position, and quickly slapped on silencers in case we needed to use them.

What comes out of the bush?

A) A Dog (1)

B) An enemy solider (0)

C) Some random civilian (1)

D) The Staff Sergeant (0)

Miguel, I think somebody says 1, then formless posts more to the story and gives more options for somebody to pick.

Miguel, I think somebody says 1, then formless posts more to the story and gives more options for somebody to pick.

Ah ok! My bad, in that case ignore what i said. xD