New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
LaDestitute

Something is messing with my events.

Question

I have built a skill tree for a character in my game using this system. In a section of the skill tree for testing, I had created a test square for changing the character's class but after a test, I noticed the square's effects where being ignored oddly even though AP is subtracted.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2402/classchangeeventpg2.png

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2194/classchangeevent.png

Scripts:

Enu Side-View Custom Battle System (Enu and Atoa)

All of the weapon animal add-ons for Enu Side-Battle

Animated Battlers for Enu SV BS

Battle Windows for Enu SV BS

HP/MP Meters for Enu SV BS

Atoa CTB for Enu SV BS

AMS (Dubalex)

Map Stats* (Dubalex)

Shop Overhaul (Leon)

Anti Event Lag System (Zeriab)

Aligment System (Leon)

Advanced Weather System (Ccoa)

Character Database (Nakate)

Monster Book with comments (Momo)

Compile Multiple Show Choices Together (Jimmie)

Extra Menu Commands (NightRunner)

*=Including Keyboard script.

10 answers to this question

Ecowolfsteen, please pay attention to the date of a topic posted so you can refrain from necroposting! Thanks! ^_^

But while I'm here, Miles, have you figured this out yet? Send me a copy of your game and I will see what I can do if you want.

Are you saying that the party's AP is subtracted, but the affects of the Evo Square like the Parameter and Class changes do not occur?

well, when a topic is dead, as in, no one has posted in it for a long time - about a month or 3 weeks maybe. I always see 3 weeks as a odd time to post

3 weeks isnt that long, anyway i think the problem is that you've got too many scripts ( i might be wrong but its not gonna kill you to try)

Basically, you cannot post in a topic more than a month old if you aren't really adding much to the topic. For example, if you are just thanking someone. You can and should do that via PM if the topic is old.

However, You may necrobump a topic no matter how old it is if you are adding to the topic, such as a new tile-set to a resource topic, or an update to your project topic.

Another exception is in stickies like the screenshot topic, you can necropost in there.

Hope that clears it up for ya'.

3 weeks isnt that long, anyway i think the problem is that you've got too many scripts ( i might be wrong but its not gonna kill you to try)

yeah i suppose, on a couple forums igve been on, a single week is almost classed out of date - but this is a forum that 20 average topics get created XD (EA and another)

Basically, you cannot post in a topic more than a month old if you aren't really adding much to the topic. For example, if you are just thanking someone. You can and should do that via PM if the topic is old.

However, You may necrobump a topic no matter how old it is if you are adding to the topic, such as a new tile-set to a resource topic, or an update to your project topic.

Another exception is in stickies like the screenshot topic, you can necropost in there.

Hope that clears it up for ya'.

thanks kiriashi that clears it up :alright:

EDIT: almost forgot this is my 300th post YAY :biggrin_002: