New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Meteor Rain

Question!

Question

I am using NetPlay 2.0, the fighting system of RMXP doesn't work, and an ABS didn't work also, so someone told me to do it with events, but how?

3 answers to this question

XD I know nothing of what your talking about...Woah...This was an asshole move to just come here and say that...Srry...I feel extra douchey today :king: Douche King <<<<<

xweetok59, I don't know much about NetPlay, but this thread might help: http://rmvxp.com/thread-552-post-14260.html However I wouldn't reccomend making an mmo type game with RMXP, because not many people are going to want to play it no matter how good it is. Sorry. :sweatdrop: That's just how it is.

Ecowolfsteen, please keep your language to a minimum if you can. Also, your comment isn't really adding much to this topic at all, so it's kind of spam. No offense or anything, just trying to keep the forums clean.

Well if its got a great abs, and you can go pvp with other players, and it has a lot of quests id play it. (forgive the ands lol)