New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Arkbennett

Head Count!

Question

I'm gonna make a totally uber game about this forum. I need a head count of active users. Each user will have their own story that I will base around whatever personality I can gather from 'em.

So say "here" and give me a little info about yourselves and maybe some major conflict in your life that is ongoing. You can PM me if you want.

Real info about yourself please, not what you wanna be lol.

Or else I'd be god. >=)

Edit:

If you don't want me to assign you an RTP character, you can provide your own sprite. There won't be any battles, so battlers are unnecessary.

P.S. Happy Birthday Formlesstree4!

誕生日おめでとうございます、formlesstree君

Here. Well, lately I've been feeling really crap on and off again. It was gone for about a day and a half yesterday and half of today but now its back :( . No idea what it is. Umm... I haz awesome blue eyes. Am always bored. My sister is evil and always gets better things than be for her birthday (this year - I get a few games and she gets a $900 phone)... Yeah, that's about it. Not too good of a life right about now, but my friends help me pull through it.

Registered, if you have any other details you'd like to give like your friend's names and such. You can edit later.

Also, if you'd like to have a custom character, please link me to one. Don't worry about battlers. Just sprites.

I'm down for this and you already know everything there is to know about me.

Okay i go to a high school i guess(its 9-12 grades)i have brown hair greyish eyes. now about my personality i sometimes am kind of an asshole meaning i insult people becouse im bored especially girls but i apologize right away so no one gets pist yay oh and i usualy dont smile

Okay. Do you have any on going conflicts in your life right now? Gf? Family? Enemies?

That said, can you tell me about people around you, maybe a crush, siblings?

Oh, and can you go into more detail about yourself? Are you ambitious, or are you satisfied with sustaining yourself? Do you like to stand out or blend in? Do you value friendship. Are you a romantic?

okay so...

Family:I have a sister shes like 10 or something a brother he's 2 maybe 3 a mom and a dad offcourse :D

Enemies:oh i have a lot these like half my school :sweatdrop:

A crush huh? Nah not really well i like disturbing girls but they still talk to me so that's okay right? :unsure:

Well my philosophy about world is if it doesn't touch me it doesn't concer me *example* people in africa don't have what to eat(i live in europe) but why should i give something to them? on the other hand if my friend doesn't have that to eat i will be very concerned(because i know him) i hope this explained something :)

About blending in i like staying in the shadows if you get what I mean

EDIT:i like rock especially punk but alternative is good too :clap:

Here

Me, Im usually really busy with people. Im the main person everyone comes to see when they need something done. I usually do it right so im never out of a job. I recently came home from college for the summer.

I have no enemies because everyone is my friend.

I have 3 sisters and 1 parent who is my mother. I get along great with my sisters so great the oldest(13) brings me lunch up to my work every day.

Crush..... I use to have a crush on my best friend Brenda but she is to much of a money whore to love, other than that nope.

I like sticking to me self most of the time.

Im a very very funny person, easy to get along with, easily annoyed with people who are not mature enough.

Thats about it. If you want to know more just ask.

As for the RTP character, i think you know.

If not, Monster 11

Of course Polraudio. Your sprite would be obvious! lol. Alright gotcha down. Same with you Siverex.

Franklin, Chief, and Marked. I'm including you three wither you buttholes want to reply or not!

Make my job easier! =)

Well im 13 i study in the 8th grade. No gfs till now but a lot of teasing( you get a gf round here you get teased to hell)Im not the romantic type of guy. I hang out with boys never with girls and im not that smart.

oh ark you think me char could have silver hair you know like cool characters in games have(cpt. hitsugaya from bleach or dante or devil may cry or dantes brother vergil or nero from devil may cry)

=o this sounds familiar! =3 lolz.

Anyways, hey. Uh my Name is Zane, my artist/alias is ZenOokami .... maybe i should stop telling people so i can keep the two separate hmm?

I'm black, and all my persona have white hair.

I'm old friends with Mark (which is why I still come here). I have a mental thing as I can be somewhat "bipolar".

Im a bit "dark" with some comment ^^ and im agnostic =o

Here. My name is Zane as well XD, ummmm I am a very friendly person but gets very angry when I am told to do something rather stupid....Ummm I am very smart....I get good grades.....Oh yeah I am very dark and maybe in the game I could ki someone? :alright:

Of course Polraudio. Your sprite would be obvious! lol. Alright gotcha down. Same with you Siverex.

Franklin, Chief, and Marked. I'm including you three wither you buttholes want to reply or not!

Make my job easier! =)

I hope you were just assuming that I would reply. <_<

Make my job easier! =)

LOL! You made me laugh at work. :lol:

I am black weighing at 165 pounds and 6 foot tall. My major is political science. My favorite food is chicken. I don't eat a lot of sweets. I am very humorous. I enjoy watching sports like football and basketball. Go Lakers and Vikings! All women see me as the ugliest man on God's Green Earth. My rep is very bad in the RM Community.

I hope you were just assuming that I would reply. <_<

Duh! If you hadn't messaged this I would be worried! Now gimme yo' info!

LOL! You made me laugh at work. :lol:

I am black weighing at 165 pounds and 6 foot tall. My major is political science. My favorite food is chicken. I don't eat a lot of sweets. I am very humorous. I enjoy watching sports like football and basketball. Go Lakers and Vikings! All women see me as the ugliest man on God's Green Earth. My rep is very bad in the RM Community.

Gotcha. And yeah, the reason I say that because I sat on this damn website ALL last night refreshing. And I see you, Chief, and Marked get on. I know Chief and Marked viewed this topic because I stalked their profile. But I was on to youuuu! You were the clever one!

I'm still waiting you two, and btw Hooded Man, you don't even need to answer this topic because I already have it set in my mind on what you are gonna do. >=)

Oh, and I'll release some more info about this project maybii next week... Depends on how active my partner is.

You guys should see the whip marks on my back from him. He complains I don't work fast enough :(

feel free to edit or what not with my info :) i thought my info could be interesting, i've often thought of basing a game character around myself as it has some wierd conflicts and odds

Here. Evil and nice thoughts, very imaginative and creative, very kind (to the point I wont squash a fly - literally) yet I get very aggressive towards things and people i really dont like..., I have a thirst for power and for people to fear me and yet I dispise evil, anger and arguments etc and dont want any of it around me what so ever, but this causes no stress or anything to me- its almsot a part of me :P good talker, can be quite manipulative and expert at lieing to get away with stuff, also im good at acting - most likely why i am good at lieing ftw! even this para right now could be a total lie :shok: I love animals and nature, I also love technology and design ^^ determined to do what I want

tbh, its quite rare I get to talk about myself ever to anyone

so thats the key parts part of me :) enjoy... XD

wait wait wait you LIKE FliEs?stop me brain can't take this much crazy info

: D win isnt it :P well i dont hate them nor like them, I just wont kill them

Here.

I'm 20 years old, have 2 dogs (Bassett hound, dachshund), I'm almost always on the computer (self-proclaimed geek), I wear glasses, and to top it all off, I have Asperger's Syndrome and major depression.

I'd refer to myself as active, even though I haven't been here too long, so...here?

Well, in 'real-life' I'm a pessimistic, nihilistic, usually phlegmatic, cynical, introverted, curious, Atheist. I say 'real-life', due to the fact that I try to be nicer on the internet, since frankly, I can be pretty harsh and cruel. I am easily bored with things, and have an interest in anatomy. I am not absolutely sure that that is what I want to do for a living, but it's up there on that fake list o' mine.

I suck when it comes to romance- I'm not a romantic person. I either try too hard- which just annoys her, or I come off as too demeaning.

I don't like procrastination, but that makes me a hypocrite, because on some days I'll be doing just that.

I'm also very condescending, which tends to annoy a lot of people.

I'm of white ethnicity.

I'm not arrogant, but I like to consider myself more intelligent than others around my age. Like to. You can decide for yourself whether or not I am, I suppose.

I like debating over touchy subjects (Odd, I know). I prefer to keep it professional, but at least half of every person on the internet is overly-aggressive and will not have an actual debate, but rather, an argument.

I wear glasses, and as ShinyToyGuns pointed about himself, am a self-proclaimed geek.

As for a 'major conflict', I have two. The first is that I am trying -but failing- at seducing a certain someone. The second is a bit more severe, and is very odd. I'm trying to become something, but because I am a coward; cannot go through with it because of the consequences.

I'm RGangsta, I'm 17 and I like all forms of art. A problem I've been having is me fighting this one guy over the internet because for everyone's comments, he would have a smart mouthed response. The problem is that I was flamming him on my professional youtube account and now everyone can see me cursing and flamming this guy and now the profile doesn't seem so pro anymore. :(

come on guys you can't all by cynical that's one of my favorite activities(at least during the lessons of my native language :devil: )

STG and Mandanchi, do you have any currently conflicts?

Conflicts your lives is what will tie everyone together in this story.

I have Tomo2000 Part I and Wyzrd Part I story down.

Franklin, Hooded Man, Polraudio is halfway done.

I'd like to make a note that I'd love everyone to keep updating their posts with anything they'd think would help. Things important to you, things you are experiencing lately. The more pieces to this puzzle you give me, the better. Be sure to point your own flaws. This game will be comedy/serious business stuff. I want to include every aspect of each individuals personality.

Oh, and your sibling can make an appearance in the game if you can provide me their name and age.

If you edit your post, please help your post stand out by have a colored EDITED on June XX or something.

You don't have to, but I really wanna make this the best game possible for all of you to enjoy. :alright:

Oh, I wrote a reply but didn't know what to say about myself! I'd rather it not be in real life :( I'm kinda curious about what kind of person I come off as, though I try to act like an admin in my posts.

I'm kinda curious about what kind of person I come off as, though I try to act like an admin in my posts.

I personally think you come off as a bit phlegmatic, but not entirely.

Here, I have a mellow-ish personality, I'm friendly, an animal lover ='.'= -meow-, a fan of Anime, Manga, RPG Games...... That's basically it :P

About time Nisage!

Any ongoing conflicts in your life?

And do you have a brother around the age of 16? If so, what is his name?

well I have some conflicts with myself but not around me, apart from really wanting to get out of this dull town i live in

also I have an elder brother and younger sister, if thats any use in any way

About time Nisage!

Any ongoing conflicts in your life?

And do you have a brother around the age of 16? If so, what is his name?

Aorry, I didn't know you posted this until a while ago :P

No ongoing conflicts, or any conflicts right now.......... I do have a younger brother, he's a member of this site, Overlord Mao :)