New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Oh noes! Someone has murdered Marked, and the top team of detectives have to find out who! Enter your detail like this;

Name:(Nothing retarded)

Partner:(Make up someone)

Weapon: (Your primary weapon)

Equipment: (Some special things)

Experience:(How many years you've been on the Detective Team)

Additional Info:(Some more things to make you special)

Heres mine;

Name: Ecowolfsteen

Partner: Shadow( A shadow that follows me and acts as a shield when danger is coming)

Weapon: Revolvers

Equipment: A shapeshifting ring, a notebook

Experience: 15 years

Additional Info: I never talk unless the occasion is special. I am always in the shadows detecting there. I only get called in on special murder cases, and I used to be a murderer so I know the way they think.

I'll start the story ^^

I held on to the wound, scanning for a place to hide. I almost have the killer. I didn't see his face. He bolted and shot.

I limped and fell into some shadows in a corner by a table. I don't even know how I got here. All of the team is outside waiting for me...Waiting for me to come out with the head of Marked's killer. I failed. I failed tonight...I gathered enough strength to stand up. I pulled one of my revolvers out and stepped into the next room aware of my surroundings, a lamp on a nightstand, a bed, and a window to the right of me. He ran in here...Must have gone out the window. I limped to the window to find a cigerate butt. These are always good evidence.I put it in my bag. Out the windows was nothing but trees and really tall grass. But a foot print was embedded on a patch of short grass.

Back outside.....

Ok someone introduce themself and continue my story.

Oh well.!

Name: Abraham

Partner: His partner is rather odd, to say the least. Part of his soul was bound to a marionette, which allows him to be in two places at once. Abraham has an odd bond between him and his partner, as only half of it has his soul. The other half is the soul of a deceased serial killer giving the marionette multiple personalities. (The personalities don't do much, they're just for fun.)

Weapon: Abraham's weapon of choice is a taser (To further represent his masochistic persona), while his marionette has a butcher's knife. (To further represent his sadistic persona.)

Equipment: A pen, notebook, 'unbinding ring' (which merely unbinds his soul from the puppet, rendering it practically useless), and lastly, a leaf (That he chews on.)

Experience: Newly Hired, sent on the case to see where his intelligence and skill level is at.

Additional Info: Abraham is a bit masochistic, oft times seen lusting over sharp objects. His personality is usually quiet, prude, cruel, and introverted, but he has no problem telling others that they are below him, as intelligent as insects. (Which seems to be a habit of his.) He dresses formally, which makes him all the more prude. He chews on his leaf to relieve stress, but is willing to use it for other things, if the situation deems it necessary. -Wink

I will make a post in the story after you post again, or if someone else makes one. I don't know what your character is doing, so...

Name:Silver Fang

Partner: My four demonic minions

Weapon: A katana it says something on it. they say this katana belonged sparda but who knows

equipment:a mysteriuos box it says pandora on it i never open it ever

expierence:i usually work for the celestial bureaucracy but this is a very special case

add info: because i am always beeing folowed by four demons who steal and break stuff people tend to keep away from me

The vicinity was foreboding, to say the least. Abraham could feel his tongue grow sour as his arm locked up. He used his other to pull out the taser, but to no avail. The table had turned, and he was shocked by his own weapon. He fell to the ground in a burst of pain, his face becoming paler than it already was. (Which was ghostly, one would say.) His breaths became hard, and he cackled for a moment in the dark silence. How easily he had been beaten! And with his own weapon! What a horrible detective he would become, especially considering his personality. Or perhaps the enemy was just good. He doubted it.

The taser flew toward Abe, and landed on the floor beside him as the suspect began to pass into another room and exit through the window. His muscles felt tense, and he was sore, but he managed to put the taser back in its rightful position; within his pocket. What was he to do? He was not too fond of many, and thus could not ask for help. As well as, his marionette was somewhere he could not tell. Well, he could, but oh how dark it was! He would have to wait.

i heard something like a trees leafs moving i took my katana my box and went in the side of sound what i saw was a masked man jumping down the tree and over the fence(it was 2 meters tall) i couldn't (my box was in the way so i sent two of my demonic servants to follow but they returned before i reaced the gate they said there was nothing not even a scent for them to follow

Work on your writing skills Siverix, but now its my turn.

I jumped out the window, investigating the footprint. The design looked like a Converse. I followed the scent of rust and ended up in a abandon junkyard. Scraps of metal were disturbed by the wind. My revolver still in hand I stood still observing the objects around me. I stepped foward and shot at a pile of scrap metal. A sharp noise filled the air, and the pile came falling down as a figure rose from it. Limping it stepped foward. It was one of Fangs demons. I grunted and kicked it. I really thought I came close to finding this guy. I bounded over a pile and landed on one knee sending dirt spiraling behind me. Since it was quiet I took the cigerate but out and scanned it. No trace. This guy was good.

Anyobdy go now...

{side note:english isn't my basic language so i may have some troubles with spelling or making much sense but please try to understand}

i saw Ecowolfsteen leaving so decided to follo him when i finally cough up with him he said just one word

- Fang demons

thats when it hit me a demon is involved in this no wonder the C.B.D.H.B.(celestial bureaucracy demon hunter bureau) sent me i guess i'll get some fun after all

He meant that he saw your demon, Siverix.

Abraham stretched out his arms and grabbed a nearby chair. He holstered himself up. 'How peculiar.' Said he, his voice showing the pain that lingered his body. 'No footprints...' Deciding to inspect the oddity, Abe limped over to the window. He rubbed his glove-encased hands against it, only to find out that there still were not any clues. Being that his marionette shared half of his soul with him, Abraham was able to telepathically speak to it. 'On your way. I shall rest for a short duration. Inform Ecowolfsteen of what befell us. And, if at all possible, tell them I have an idea of how to possibly catch this malevolent criminal.' He received no response, but was sure that Icarus, the other soul that shared the marionette's body, would get the message and act upon it. They would indeed foil this man's crimes. But, did Abraham really wish to?

As he studied the cases more and more, admiration for the man swelled. He surely wouldn't join the criminal, but he would not kill him, either. He enjoyed this game of minds- dark and darker, cruel and crueler, intelligent and more intelligent.

...What would he do when the time came?

...If the time came? Time would surely tell.