New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
FranklinX

Project of the Month Rules

Project of The Month Rules

Our game developers are creating the best RPG Maker games in the industry today. RMXP Unlimited has the best RPG Maker games the world has ever seen. These games are mind blowing! You will quickly become addicted to playing our games. This is your opportunity to state your opinion about which project is the best!

1. Nominate current projects with updates within the month.

2. A project can only be nominated once.

3. State the reasons why you nominated the game.

4 All nominations will be put in a poll a week after nominations. The game with the most votes is the winner.

"Sigh" Could someone give me a FULL AMAZING game on RMXPU? There is just demos....I haven't really played a good full RMXPU game yet....Sawwy man, could someone point me into a direction of a game?

Demos are games. They are not full games, but still are games. We do have completed games on the site. Go to the download manager to find games and apps.

Alright "Walks over there, and sees a tumbleweed roll through" Lol xD I need a FULL GAME! I'm to bored so I need something, anyway recommend me a game RKO.

Here's a full game: http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/index.php/rmxp/projects/completed-games/268-outlaw-city.html

Our game developers are creating the best RPG Maker games in the industry today. RMXP Unlimited has the best RPG Maker games the world has ever seen. These games are mind blowing! You will quickly become addicted to playing our games.

Should chuck that in the mission statement :lol:

I have seen some nice projects in the Projects section. However I do think our active members are little... I dunno, uninvolved in the RPG Maker scene. Back when we first started up we all had a project going, nearly every active member. Seems like things have changed since. The odd masterful developer stops by and posts their project, but then moves on.

I would like to nominate my game, Cybernetic Dyte (Pending), but I can never seem to get the game onto the download section here or anywhere else without some kind of a problem happening. Got any advice?

OverloadMao please make a topic about your issue in the feedback section. This topic is about the rules and I don't want it off topic. Thanks amigo

OverloadMao please make a topic about your issue in the feedback section. This topic is about the rules and I don't want it off topic. Thanks amigo

Right, sorry about that. I forgot there was a section where I could post that. :sweatdrop:

"Sigh" Could someone give me a FULL AMAZING game on RMXPU? There is just demos....I haven't really played a good full RMXPU game yet....Sawwy man, could someone point me into a direction of a game?

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom

Download link.

More info.

'Tis the greatest RMXP game I've ever played. I haven't gotten through the whole thing, but so far its been so awesome. Learn from it.

I would like to nominate my game, Cybernetic Dyte (Pending), but I can never seem to get the game onto the download section here or anywhere else without some kind of a problem happening. Got any advice?

Sent me a mediafire link of your game and I will upload it to the downloads manager.