New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
laansolo

RMXP Unlimited vs. um, Something Nasty?

INTRODUCTION

In the darkness of night, a mysterious figure picked through the rubble of what used to be a Gaming store.

"Hah! Now no one will know the truth on Fall of 'Halo Grand Theft Warfare 32: Fall of Chuck Norris'!" said the dark figure. "Besides, who would play it? It sounds stupid and extremely unrealistic?" Suddenly, a black Mustang drives up.

A man inside the mustang says "Sir! The folks at Unlimited are confused! We gotta go before they find out who we are!"

"Let's hope they don't, otherwise our dream will never come true.

Part 1: The Mysterie Starts!

Me(laansolo), being the spazz i am, has been looking forward to buying 'Halo Grand Theft Warfare 32: Fall of Chuck Norris', since it is for my low-tech PS2 (no XBox 360 or Wii or PS3...yet) and it sounds awsome and hilarious.

"I cant beleive that they actually made this game! Oh man, this is going to be epic! Maybe I should tell the guys at RMXP Unlimited about this!" I pull out my Labtop, hack into internet, and post it on a forum. It reads, 'Hey, guys! Buyin 'Halo Grand Theft Warfare 32: Fall of Chuck Norris' today! ...im bored' I set my labtop back in it's case and continue on to the gaming store.

(Now you all continue it! I put this here so that others may participate!)