New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
RMXPirate

Couple Sprite Edits

Maker: Sergiroth, etc

Type of resource requested: Character Set(Edit)

Sprite template being used(if graphical resource):

Man with Wings

bhgfsjhnawh.png

Second Man with Wings

demonfighter0mh.png

Originally Sarah, Veronica in my game

sarahrpgmakerxpbysergir.png

Alright Im pretty sure this is simple and me not being able to do spriting at all is dumb and cant do it (I did try myself hehe).

Basically I was wondering if someone can take the wings and cape off the first one so it is just the awesome looking guy by himself.

Next I was wondering if someone could do that same thing but keep the cape on as well as just the wings no cape.

Finally if someone can take the wings from the second one with wings and place them on the third one(Sarah) for me please ^^. If you can thank you so much and I will be sure to include your name along with the original artists in my credits!

Any other comments:

Your awesome if you can hehe!! WOOO pwease :) lol

wtfomglol... Since when do you ever use the internet anymore? (besides the occasional facebook status)

wtfomglol... Since when do you ever use the internet anymore? (besides the occasional facebook status)

This.

I thought you were gone. It appears as if you're doing something with RMXP? Cool. ^~^ So are the graphics..

Lol it is true chief but actually I been on the computer a lot lately working on VX Chronicles. I have put aside that game to continue something I started a long time ago then scraped.

And kiriashi I just got over the computer for a long while especially forums thus my absence but I am back in full. Also, yes RMXP hehe. I love the sprites myself and I hope when I finally post the game info etc that you will love it!