New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Minecraft!

OMG this game is so addicting.

No link because once you click it theres no coming back what so ever.

I stayed up forever playing this game.

How many people played this game and got addicted to it?

It's inevitable. You loose all grips with reality while playing this game. It's like pong...

EDIT: Or any other 8-Bit game.

Edited by Free To Play

I love it too, but I do know when to stop playing. Seriously.

On the other hand, anyone want to play WITH me? I can't start a server myself, but if someone else did...

*Raises hand* was stuck in a zombie like trance for 10 hours till I passed out from hunger (not literally). I was shocked I wasted the day away playing that I swore I'd lose the link forever, sadly now I just can't find it at all. I need my fix gotta hook me up.

...I'm almost afraid to ask this.

What is Minecraft? I'm actually scared that if I google this, I might find myself and my semi-addictive personality hooked on the game. It just seems that good. :sweatdrop:

Naw, It's not as addictive as it sounds. My fingertips will grow back... eventually.

Lucky you, I've just got stubs where my hands used to be.

It's not terribly addictive, but fun. I can explain it... You go around, punch trees to get wood, build a crafting bench, make wooden pickaxes and swords, dig holes in walls and the ground with the tools you make, make stone tools out of that, and just do as you please. While avoiding enemies on most difficulties. The Creeper? A b***h.

I use my mouth, be weird if I did it any other way.

That pretty much covers that though yeah something that you have to experience to really understand how addictive it can be, if your susceptible to addictive things.

Buy the game while its in alpha and you get all add-ons, and updates for free for the games lifetime. Once it goes into beta you lose out big. Its well worth playing.

JOIN US MARKED!

haha i love it! very addictive!!! and i hate griefers, just had an attack on my server (whislt all mods were asleep O.o)

PM me yer server IP madanchi. :3

And yes Minecraft is addicting.. its part of the reason why I have been so inactive.

PM me yer server IP madanchi. :3

And yes Minecraft is addicting.. its part of the reason why I have been so inactive.

IPs are for alpha servers, I havn't got alpha server, only classic :)

Well, this is my classic server, gets average 8 people a day and weekends about 15-25 - is when lags starts to show, but not THAT much considering

Tangle Craft 24/7

Oic. xD

BTW I need to talk to you so hit me up on yahoo/msn. kiriashi@yahoo.com